AMD acquires Nvidia in a stock maneuver

Karumu

as stated above 

In what is either the best thing or the worst thing (depending on your view point) AMD just stated in a Press Conference that it has indeed acquired Nvidia in a brilliant Reverse Takeover Maneuver. Details are sketchy but apparently AMD pulled its stocks from NYSE and went private. This allowed Nvidia to aquire AMD hassle free, after which AMD’s top brass reasserted themselves in control. Basically Even though technically AMD acquired Nvidia, this is more or less a very very fancy merger.

source: http://wccftech.com/amd-private-aquires-nvidia-reverse-takeover-releasing-ipo/

obvious april 1st troll is obvious

i know its april first but this is just easy to spot

going private needs a LONG time

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

you would think a site like wccf would at least by now know how to make a story that people would believe. AMD stock is worth $4 while Nvidia stock is worth $18 and some how they buy them out. LOL

This is not even an April fools joke, seems like wccf is the fool.

Umbra Aqua - Mac Pro Mod

Phthonos - The Xbox Killer?

People need to stop with the April Fools jokes...

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

OMG REALLY ?????!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Lol good try

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

you would think a site like wccf would at least by now know how to make a story that people would believe. AMD stock is worth $4 while Nvidia stock is worth $18 and some how they buy them out. LOL

This is not even an April fools joke, seems like wccf is the fool.

It honestly sounds like the usual, completely wrong crap wccftech dishes up. I wish there was a rule preventing anyone from posting their crap

Sorry doesn't work.

Companies usually implements Poison Pill in their stock to avoid by-outs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareholder_rights_plan

Essentially you say, that after a certain amount of share, buying more share will cost you a huge amount of money making it nearly impossible to purchase the company.

That is not to mention that that you have the top executive (and founders) of company having control of the company.