Is 27.37% gpu bottleneck acceptable?

I have an i5-7400 and a gt 710 ddr3 and i get a total of 27.37% gpu bottleneck.my cpu runs at  50% whereas gpu goes100% any soloutions to fix it or do i need to upgrade to a gtx 1050ti???

2 minutes ago, Srisou said:

I have an i5-7400 and a gt 710 ddr3 and i get a total of 27.37% gpu bottleneck.my cpu runs at  50% whereas gpu goes100% any soloutions to fix it or do i need to upgrade to a gtx 1050ti???

A gt 710 is much weaker than your CPU's iGPU, so use that instead until you can get a 1050 ti or 1650 or something.

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

How did you came up with that number? lmao.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Where did you get that number from? Anyway, there's always a (small) bottleneck somewhere and you can't quote bottlenecks in percentages. The GT 710 isn't for gaming, so yeah that's probably the bigger bottleneck at this stage.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

1 minute ago, Levent said:

Thats rounded off 

1 minute ago, Levent said:

I calculated it on various bottleneck calaculators

3 minutes ago, tikker said:

Where did you get that number from? Anyway, there's always a (small) bottleneck somewhere and you can't quote bottlenecks in percentages. The GT 710 isn't for gaming, so yeah that's probably the bigger bottleneck at this stage.

So like what is a permanent fix

1 minute ago, Srisou said:

Thats rounded off 

Those bottleneck calculators make no sense and are complete B.S.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, Srisou said:

So like what is a permanent fix

upgrading your GPU

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

1 minute ago, Srisou said:

Thats rounded off 

Whatever "calaculators" you used is bullshit. You dont calculate "bottleneck" like that. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Downkey said:

upgrading your GPU

or download some/sarc

Maybe use your igpu for a while. A 710 is a pithy GPU. Modern intel graphics outstrip it nearly 2:1

14 minutes ago, Void Master said:

A gt 710 is much weaker than your CPU's iGPU, so use that instead until you can get a 1050 ti or 1650 or something.

Tq

5 minutes ago, WolframaticAlpha said:

or download some/sarc

Maybe use your igpu for a while. A 710 is a pithy GPU. Modern intel graphics outstrip it nearly 2:1

So i need to buy a gpu after the gpu crisus

Damn, this is some top quality bait.

Anyway, upgrade your GPU LMAO

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Every system has a bottleneck. Otherwise, you'd have completely unlimited performance, which is obviously not possible. It only matters what is a bottleneck if you're not getting the performance you want, as an indication of what to upgrade.

Yes, the 710 is pretty obviously a bottleneck, and it's also pretty obvious that that is what you would need to upgrade. What percentage of a bottleneck it is, is both made up nonsense and entirely irrelevant.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse