Is this cooper, aluminum or steel radiator?

Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

It's copper. 

It says not to mix with any aluminium "Fluid Gaming" parts, which is a product line from EK

Hi,

I recently bought EK S360 kit and read that i shouldn't mix differenetals in the same loop.

In the pic is the my rad specs but dont understand what material is considered.

In the notes what does the last point mean, dont mix with aluminum fluid?

Thanks95B96588-0141-44C7-8F23-345DC93E0F02.thumb.png.d4043920da01a2ec768fce18ca5f9f43.png

It's copper. 

It says not to mix with any aluminium "Fluid Gaming" parts, which is a product line from EK

Well this is a copper model as @Oshino Shinobu said (was typing when Oshino replied)

Its best to avoid using copper and aluminium in 1 loop as the 2 metals will react to each other and cause galvanic corrosion which will slowy destroy parts.

All EK parts apart from Fluid Gaming parts will work.

image.png.fa685e67b5f78954fa96bbb2a85d40a7.png

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

The point is that you don't want the liquid flowing through the assembly to make contact with different metals. The cooler above has copper alloy pipes and copper fins and brass chambers ... so basically liquid touches copper.  The steel casing is irrelevant, as water doesn't get in contact with it.

You don't want to use aluminum pipes or anything made with aluminum to make contact with the liquid because you'll get corrosion. Dujith already told you this. 

So what I'm trying to say is that you could use aluminum screws, you could use fans that have aluminum housing (though it would be silly, fans are mostly using plastic), you could have led strips using aluminum backing, doesn't matter as long as the liquid inside doesn't touch aluminum.