Looking out for a new phone to buy. Is the s20 FA still a worth investment?

I've been looking out for a new phone to buy, since the storage limit of my current one, the galaxy s7, is killing me. 

The models I've put into closer consideration are the s20 FE, the a72, but there's also the soon to be released (?) s21 FE (even tho it could be a bit overe my budget on release). I was also thinking about the s10(/e), but was told that it wouldn't be a wise descition to make.

I've found a good deals for the s20 FE for under 500€. Is it still worth picking it up in a month or so or wise to wait a bit more time for the s21 FE?

My problem is that I don't have much knowlageble when it's comming to Smartphones and it's tech, I'm an easy target for all of this this product confusion.

I mean, I couldn't care less about the cam of the phone, I'm mostly using it for some games here and there anyway, as well as watching stuff on Youtube or stream on Netfix. Also Browsing the web and doing work related stuff, but every phone can do this. The most important thing tho, is it's long term value, since I wont change it in a couple of years?

Any help/advice would mean the world to me!

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

What limit?

Well, about the storage. I only have 32 GB of internal space (I think it's even cut down to 25 GB after all the frimware updates), which is nowadays way to low. Actually one of the biggest reasons why I want to get a new phone, even tho I LOVED the s7 Model. Good durability, safe from water/dust, really good size, okay-ish speed. Just a good allrounder.

To some of your other questions:

• Need dual SIM?
  • Would u like expandable storage? Headphone jack?

Since the new Phones these days are already comming with 128 GB upwards, expandable storage isn't that needed but nice to have I guess.

Dual Sim is also not really needed.

The only thing that was bugging me a bit at first glance, was the Headphone Jack removal on the newer phones. But after some time and research I came to the conclusion, that a adapter will also do it's job.

What apps do you need it to run

I'm mostly gonna use it as a multi media tool. Watching some stuff here and there and run a couple of apps/games, and high hopes even big ones like Genshin Impact for example, since it is an literal Diashow on older phones and especially on my s7.

So yeah, probably my biggest improvement point for the new phone. 6GB RAM at least, some "multitasking" features here and there and a good porcessor.

In total, just some stuff that'll also survive the future. Which is why I'm wanting some of the "newer" Phones. Simply because I don't want to switch after just a couple of Years.

Battery endurance

When it comes to the battery, it needs to do it's job, the basic is enough for me there.

Just like the cam, I really don't need something special like a quadrillion zoom and 8k videos. I will snap a photo here and there, that's it, basic is enough here as well.

I mostly choosed the Samsung Galaxy s20 FE and the a72 because I've heard quite some positive feedback about them. Good specs, still somewhat new and relevant but most importantly, available for a reasonable price that's still in my budget.

I hope this will answer some questions to my preferences.