Charging AND using headphones on the Galaxy S21?

I'll probably buy the S21 soon and something's been on my mind for a while. How am I supposed to hear music and charge the phone at the same time?

I've tried looking at some dongles but either they don't work for audio, stop working after a few days, or notably lower the audio quality. And since they'll be charging my phone, the power output should be controlled without causing damage to the phone.

I have some more expensive iems and headphones I regularly use with my phone (s10e), and sometimes I don't have enough battery so I charge them at the same time (I'm doing that right now).

So far I think the Belkin Rockstar is the best option, but I read the sound quality is rather bad.
What are some good dongles I can use?

4 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Use wireless charging to free the port.

As I said in my other post, wireless charging isn't really an option for anything other than leaving my phone idle, it's also a slow charge when I need it on the go and it would be too bothersome to just hold in my hand.

4 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Or get a Radsone ES100 or FiiO BTR5

I already own the BTR3, sadly, having an extra device that needs to get charged isnt the most efficient solution.

Still, thanks for taking your time to answer!