Looking for new Laptop for Work and light gaming.

Ello Hello all, first post here.

I've been looking for a new Laptop but not really sure where to start, I've heard good things about the Dell XPS 15 but wanted to see if anyone here can help me narrow my search down or give me a some suggestions to look into!

Looking for something that is about 15.6-inchs or more, I watch a lot of YouTube and Netflix and do a lot of reading for work so having something with a nice screen and speakers would be great, about 500Gig to 1TB in storage, Ports for my external HDDs and a HDMI port. (Not sure how common these are on laptops anymore)

I will be taking the laptop around with me a lot for work so don't want a bulky gaming laptop monster.

Most of the games i would want to play on it would be stuff like Minecraft, OSRS, Simulator games (PC build sim, World of warships), Diablo 3. I do have a Battlestation for my proper gaming sessions.

Hey. What kind of apps for work? All of these games have to run? Windows10?

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yeah I want Windows 10 on it. As for Apps it would be google docs/word docs, Microsoft teams, Premiere Pro, troubleshooting programs. with games the ones in my first post would be my main games but i sometimes play Driving games like Forza and games like Starcraft 2. would a 1650Ti in the XPS be able to run thoses?