Asus Z590-F vs Asus Z590-E

I have Intel i5-10600K processor, HyperX 2x8GB 3000MHz memory and Samsung 970 Evo Plus solid state drive. Which motherboard do you prefer?

I'd pick the Z590-F of those two mainly because it's cheaper - both are very overkill for the 10600K.

Unless you have a reason for those particular boards, I'd recommend the Z490-A Pro or similar over either one for less than half the price - you don't need a board that high-end for a 10600K, and the A Pro will handle even a 10900K or 11900K fairly well.

1 hour ago, Grabhanem said:

I'd pick the Z590-F of those two mainly because it's cheaper - both are very overkill for the 10600K.

Unless you have a reason for those particular boards, I'd recommend the Z490-A Pro or similar over either one for less than half the price - you don't need a board that high-end for a 10600K, and the A Pro will handle even a 10900K or 11900K fairly well.

I will use these setup for years. It is important to have a long life.

1 hour ago, Nukkejelti said:

I will use these setup for years. It is important to have a long life.

The A Pro isn't a cheapo board by any stretch. At the temperatures these boards will be running, they will all far outlast the usefulness of any of the components in terms of thermal degradation, and other forms of failure aren't mitigated by buying a more expensive board.