I wish to upgrade my CPU, its a I5-2400S, its socket is 1155, anything that could ship to romania?

Just now, tdkid said:

if you want to look up the info for any game or at least most games. i recommend that you download steam if you havent already as it will allow you to search for most games and see what they require to play.

i know, i already have a steam account for about 3 years give or take, can't remember, but right now my confidence in running any game is my 3GB of RAM, so yeah when im getting my new PC i'm getting 16GB of RAM

2 minutes ago, BadDecisionsWithVlad said:

i know, i already have a steam account for about 3 years give or take, can't remember, but right now my confidence in running any game is my 3GB of RAM, so yeah when im getting my new PC i'm getting 16GB of RAM

cool.

what other specs do you have and what are you looking for?

Just now, tdkid said:

cool.

what other specs do you have and what are you looking for?

well, besides the CPU and RAM, i already have a normal GeForce GTX 1050 and when i get more money ill buy a used 1650 Super if it the shortages go away 1660 Super, 600W PSU, ASUS Prime H410M-K Motherboard, a normal rgb case (no fans just lighting) and a https://www.pcgarage.ro/coolere/id-cooling/frostflow-240-red/ AIO Cooler, thats it with some extra storage and a 500GB Boot-SSD

2 minutes ago, BadDecisionsWithVlad said:

well, besides the CPU and RAM, i already have a normal GeForce GTX 1050 and when i get more money ill buy a used 1650 Super if it the shortages go away 1660 Super, 600W PSU, ASUS Prime H410M-K Motherboard, a normal rgb case (no fans just lighting) and a https://www.pcgarage.ro/coolere/id-cooling/frostflow-240-red/ AIO Cooler, thats it with some extra storage and a 500GB Boot-SSD

cool

1 hour ago, BadDecisionsWithVlad said:

Well you could get the Regular 1660 now which will get better performance and updated Ports.

I wouldn't advise getting a Case w/o Fans. Even if you are getting a AIO Cooler.

13 hours ago, whm1974 said:

Well you could get the Regular 1660 now which will get better performance and updated Ports.

I wouldn't advise getting a Case w/o Fans. Even if you are getting a AIO Cooler.

well for the 1660 its either too good to be true on OLX which is basicly eBay in romania or its too expensive but the 1650 Super has a decent price, and ill look for something with case fans then, thanks for the comment

5 hours ago, BadDecisionsWithVlad said:

well for the 1660 its either too good to be true on OLX which is basicly eBay in romania or its too expensive but the 1650 Super has a decent price, and ill look for something with case fans then, thanks for the comment

Sorry I live in the US. This Corvid-19 and the Damn Scalpers are causing prices to rise on nearly everything.

19 hours ago, whm1974 said:

Sorry I live in the US. This Corvid-19 and the Damn Scalpers are causing prices to rise on nearly everything.

yeah, that's a bit sad, 2060's in my country are like 4000 lei, equal to about 1000 dollars, but i found some gtx 980ti's that i'm gonna buy instead of the 1650 super to game on because they seem to fit in my budget and are good to game on.

5 hours ago, BadDecisionsWithVlad said:

yeah, that's a bit sad, 2060's in my country are like 4000 lei, equal to about 1000 dollars, but i found some gtx 980ti's that i'm gonna buy instead of the 1650 super to game on because they seem to fit in my budget and are good to game on.

Yeah it's a shame that older Tech now goes more then what it cost when first released.

19 hours ago, whm1974 said:

Yeah it's a shame that older Tech now goes more then what it cost when first released.

exactly.