Why can't EA get their **** together?

Doug_Dangger

Their client can never EVER hold my login credentials.

Steam, UPlay, Windows Store, Blizzard... etc all of them allow me to stay logged in.

This has been going on for many years now.  I did the client update, still no success.  I did the run as admin, still no success.

Anybody know a fix to this?

It's so infuriating that I constantly have to change my password.  It's hard to keep track of login information when you literally have over 20 accounts from all sorts of online uses.

I hate EA.

F-EA.jpg

1) Password Manager

2) Password Manager

3) Password Manager

4) The IT Guys around here feel absolutely NO sympathy.

Ubisoft Connect logs me out constantly as well, for some reason. Sure, it's annoying, but that's life. The real issue here is that you need a password manager.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

Yeah I have used the Origin client for years and it does that (Ubisoft too) It's not to bad because I have the password in my head but you should get a password manager if you don't

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help