The Unofficial LTT Gamers Group updates! / WE HAVE SPONSORS, who wants to be a admin?

So you have a team? I thinked you are like only one, even if that would be very hard xD But yeah, if you can't don't do it, we will find one more sponsor for the rest or just host it individually.

There are really only two of us, but somtimes one other guy who helps out support aswell. The chances are as we have not yet tested other servers such as VOIP and BF, we cant host them right now, as we may endanger the network with security holes we miss. But the minecraft servers can all be taken care of. How much ram are we looking at for all of the servers?

Connor Freebairn - ConnorFreebairn@newman.cumbria.sch.uk
IT Technician & Certified computer geek.

BF4 & BF3 server ples we've started playing lots and lots of competitive within the forum

It's a great business plan!

I will join the steam group as soon as I get home, i'm at work...

Who the **** did let you browse the internet at work?

BF4 & BF3 server ples we've started playing lots and lots of competitive within the forum

I dont have bf4 and bf3, actually, i have bf3, but not bf4, but i assure you we will have those two :)

There are really only two of us, but somtimes one other guy who helps out support aswell. The chances are as we have not yet tested other servers such as VOIP and BF, we cant host them right now, as we may endanger the network with security holes we miss. But the minecraft servers can all be taken care of. How much ram are we looking at for all of the servers?

Really depends how much players are interested.

Ok, I will set aside around 4Gb for now, then we can setup minecarft servers as the players want them.

Yeah, actually, 4 gigabytes is just the hot spot, after 4 gb's allocated many people report that there isn't bigger speed and that it still lags after 100 players online, i don't know if it's true, just sayin.

I'll come back shortly, gotta do some work. home, work. xD

Who the **** did let you browse the internet at work?

Considering I do 10 hours of work in less than 3 hours. my job entitles me to do my daily load (heh daily load) and then I can do what ever I want :D

So I can put anything here?

Considering I do 10 hours of work in less than 3 hours. my job entitles me to do my daily load (heh daily load) and then I can do what ever I want :D

how could you compress 10 hours in 3?

By the way I would like to know what @LinusTech and @Slick think about this topic, and sponsor, ofcourse and i would like to hear it out from moderators like:
@Windspeed36 , @looney , and @Dave :) think about it :D

By the way I would like to know what @LinusTech and @Slick think about this topic, and sponsor, ofcourse and i would like to hear it out from moderators like:

@Windspeed36 , @looney , and @Dave :) think about it :D

They might want to use these community servers when they go up, if they were ever going to make a gaming channel. (Noticed that they made a video on maybe starting one)

They might want to use these community servers when they go up, if they were ever going to make a gaming channel. (Noticed that they made a video on maybe starting one)

Ye, managed by MarthiniL, xD, i would laugh so much on that.

Okay, so we got some servers already, sponsors, and two groups, is someone interested in being admin?

Okay, so we got some servers already, sponsors, and two groups, is someone interested in being admin?

I would love to be an admin, I have lots of experience :P .

Okay, we got sponsor, but does anyone want to suggest me something?

I would love to be an admin, I have lots of experience :P .

Not to be rude, but do you have time for that job since you already need to manage a hosting?

It would really be awesome if this thread could get moved to the general discussion subforum, we need the feedback from people!

Not to be rude, but do you have time for that job since you already need to manage a hosting?

True, I would still like to help out on the server. Maybe not a 24/7 admin but it would still be nice if I could help out in game.

True, I would still like to help out on the server. Maybe not a 24/7 admin but it would still be nice if I could help out in game.

okay, why not?

Seriously, are only you and me going to discuss this thread? Next time i will set it in general discussion, or PC gaming subform, can't wait wednesday tho, I'm going to post a new thread then :D

Actually is it possible to make the servers for tommorow? Tekkit FTB and vanilla with factions? Should i give you some plugins or let you chose them? :D

Actually is it possible to make the servers for tommorow? Tekkit FTB and vanilla with factions? Should i give you some plugins or let you chose them? :D

You can send me a list I gues, I will try and get most of the ready to install for when the servers go up.

Do you know what version of FTB you will be using? and I would join you on any of the minecraft servers!