The Unofficial LTT Gamers Group updates! / WE HAVE SPONSORS, who wants to be a admin?

EDIT: WE HAVE A MC SPONSOR, redportal!

Yes, that's right, Unofficial LTT Gamers Group, and some updates.

As you may or may not know, we actually have unofficial LTT Gamer Groups. Awesome, i did multiple posts on this.

If you haven't joined, join on steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lttgroup

Or join the xfire group: http://www.xfire.com/communities/lttgc

I updated it so currently anyone can join both!

Both are currently managed by me, but forum members can apply for adminship here, their behaviour will be tested and if they turn out to be good they will be promoted, but you have to join first, if you want to become an admin on xfire or steam gamers community add me: marthinil

Remember, links are up there. Also, i am open to suggestions, thing that would be good for the group will be taked into consideration. 

If you want already to play, why not?

Game Server IP: 

108.174.60.68:25865

Mumble Server IP:

Port: 64765

We have Mumble server that goes with Minecraft FTB server, but, what I also actually started this topic for is SERVER GATHERING. That is right, we need more servers, i myself would like to host a Tekkit and vanilla server with factions. If LinusTech would be nice, he could actually make up a donation system that will go for paying servers, and donators will get extra vip features.

Now these are the servers I want to be online:

Minecraft Tekkit - i could host those two, i would just need a kickstart donation

Minecraft Vanilla - i could host those two, i would just need a kickstart donation

Minecraft FTB  already taken care of

Call of duty 4 Fun server 16 players

Call of duty 4 Zombies server

Call of duty 4 Hardcore 24 players server

Call of duty 2 server 24 players

Counter Strike: GO

Team fortress 2 server 24 players

Battlefield 3 server 64 players

Battlefield 4 server 64 players

I am also open for server suggestion and hosting suggestions, some members even said to split the community into two parts: NA and EU.

For the tags [LTT] should be enough, and if we go with the NA and Eu scenario we could go [LTTEU] or [LTTNA] but that would be too long. I discused this already few times and here is the thread that suddenly exploded with people wanting to go in clans. I think this would be a expansion to LTT forums, since, we are not only tecchies, but gamers also.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/131592-linustechtips-gamer-clan/ <---------------- ORIGINAL THREAD.

Yeah, we could also go this scenario, people to colaborate with us, that would be awesome, why host a server if a member is willing to give us one? And why would he do it?

Well, he would get much more players, and partial donations for the server ;) Make this thread dominate the forums so EVERYONE could see, moderators, move it wherever you want, but we want people to see. That on the forums there are alot of gamers, ALOT OF THEM, AND WE WANT, WE WANT A CLAN...

Thanks for reading this xtra large post

btw: if this was a sticky that would be much better, I would try to update it every time ;)

If you have questions about something, just ask, i will add the info in my first OP post ;)

Can you leave the colour default? Its hard to read in night theme.

It is the default colour? xD

Anyway, If you need any help hosting some mc servers modded or not, I can help. I own four dedicated 24/7 rackmount servers. I mainly use them for cloudmc.co.uk but I would still be happy to help in anyway I can.

Connor Freebairn - ConnorFreebairn@newman.cumbria.sch.uk
IT Technician & Certified computer geek.

Get this topic going, so everyone can see!

I like this idea. Also like the CoD 2 and 4 server idea. Sometime today I will get on mumble and see what it's all about. Also I will add that group to my steam account.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

Anyway, If you need any help hosting some mc servers modded or not, I can help. I own four dedicated 24/7 rackmount servers. I mainly use them for cloudmc.co.uk but I would still be happy to help in anyway I can.

Wow, you run a hosting? I always wanted to knew how to run one, i heard if you do it good, you can get paid alot. If you already run  a mc hosting, why not be our sponsor for minecraft servers?

I like this idea. Also like the CoD 2 and 4 server idea. Sometime today I will get on mumble and see what it's all about. Also I will add that group to my steam account.

Wow, you run a hosting? I always wanted to knew how to run one, i heard if you do it good, you can get paid alot. If you already run  a mc hosting, why not be our sponsor for minecraft servers?

I dont see why not, Can you wait to wednesday though? We get some new servers in then. (Much faster :D )

I couldn't read the text eather cause I'm using the night layout but I just highlighted it with my mouse. Easy to read that way.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

I dont see why not, Can you wait to wednesday though? We get some new servers in then. (Much faster :D )

If this post adds up to Wednesday why not? Also, a member that i was talking about in op post that runs the server, could he migrate to your hosting? I'll mesage him to see what he'll say.

Sorry to get off topic, but do you own the servers yourself or do you work for a place that does? And is there a website where I can take a look at your services? Have a couple of friends wanting to set up good servers, the only problem is that most server providers aren't that responsive, and considering you're on this forum, if anything goes wrong I could PM you or something :)

So I can put anything here?

If this post adds up to Wednesday why not? Also, a member that i was talking about in op post that runs the server, could he migrate to your hosting? I'll mesage him to see what he'll say.

Ok, if he wishes he can send us the files via ftp or a .zip (Or any other method he would like) or once we make a shared account for you, he can upload the server files himself using our panel.

Ok, if he wishes he can send us the files via ftp or a .zip (Or any other method he would like) or once we make a shared account for you, he can upload the server files himself using our panel.

Shared account? Sorry, I'm not into hostings, WTF would that mean?

Sorry to get off topic, but do you own the servers yourself or do you work for a place that does? And is there a website where I can take a look at your services? Have a couple of friends wanting to set up good servers, the only problem is that most server providers aren't that responsive, and considering you're on this forum, if anything goes wrong I could PM you or something :)

I already posted the link in my first post but here it is http://cloudmc.co.uk/ the site only lists minecarft servers, but if need somthing such as a vps I gues we could host them aswell. If you need anymore info such as servers specs just let me know.

I added you to my steam. I will get back to this a little later, I have some things I need to do.

Shared account? Sorry, I'm not into hostings, WTF would that mean?

I just thought that you and your mate would both like access to the server panel, for example you own the master account and then he has a subaccount. But if you would just like the one account, its fine.

Just list the things you could host Redportal, and we will defenietly be sure to take your hosting.

I already posted the link in my first post but here it is http://cloudmc.co.uk/ the site only lists minecarft servers, but if need somthing such as a vps I gues we could host them aswell. If you need anymore info such as servers specs just let me know.

Does your Tier 1 really cost nothing? That's really cool! 

I just thought that you and your mate would both like access to the server panel, for example you own the master account and then he has a subaccount. But if you would just like the one account, its fine.

Oh, that explains it, I messaged him, i will see, i gave him two options, to migrate his server and stay the admin while it being dedicated to the forums or just keep it for himself.

Just list the things you could host Redportal, and we will defenietly be sure to take your hosting.

Minecraft servers would not be a problem at all, as we already have systems in place for this. As for the other servers, I would have to speak to the rest of the team about it.

Minecraft servers would not be a problem at all, as we already have systems in place for this. As for the other servers, I would have to speak to the rest of the team about it.

So you have a team? I thinked you are like only one, even if that would be very hard xD But yeah, if you can't don't do it, we will find one more sponsor for the rest or just host it individually.

Yes, but as you can imagine they always sell out in the first few mins :P .

It's a great business plan!

So you have a team? I thinked you are like only one, even if that would be very hard xD But yeah, if you can't don't do it, we will find one more sponsor for the rest or just host it individually.

I will join the steam group as soon as I get home, i'm at work...