How do I liquid cool my CPU any suggestion on what I should do? This also my first build.

Budget (including currency): $500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I play games ranging city skylines to hearts of iron 4.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

components list 

Power supply: NZXT C750

Graphics card: ROG Strix Gaming RTX 2060 Advanced edition with GDDR6  6GB memory 

Motherboard: B550 Aorus Pro AC Gigabyte gaming motherboard

CPU: Ryzen 5600x

CPU Cooler: Corsair Icue H100i Elite Capellix

Ram: I have a total of 32GB 4 sticks of 2 x 8GB DDR4-3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V

Case: Corsair Carbide Seeries 275R

Fans: Total of 6 120mm fans 3 on the front of the case pulling air in and one in the rear blowing out air with an additional 2 on the radiator blowing air out the top of the case. 

My goal of getting my pc water cooled is to get my temps lowered from 90 degrees while gaming to at least 70 degrees or below.

20210509_075339_HDR.jpg

10 minutes ago, Flowlikegod said:

Corsair Icue H100i Elite Capellix Note I know it's a liquid cooler but I have only the fans cooling my cpu and don't how to set it up to be liquid cooled.

pictures? im confused, are you saying it isn't mounted to the cpu?

11 minutes ago, Flowlikegod said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I play games ranging city skylines to hearts of iron 4.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

components list 

Graphics card: ROG Strix Gaming RTX 2060 Advanced edition with GDDR6  6GB memory 

CPU Cooler: Corsair Icue H100i Elite Capellix Note I know it's a liquid cooler but I have only the fans cooling my cpu and don't how to set it up to be liquid cooled.

Fans: Total of 6 120mm fans 3 on the front of the case pulling air in and one in the rear blowing out air with an additional 2 on the radiator blowing air out the top of the case. 

My goal of getting my pc water cooled is to get my temps lowered from 90 degrees Fahrenheit to at least 70 degrees or below.

The 5600x shouldn't be nearly that hot unless you messed something up or you've pushed the CPU to it's limits overclocking. I don't know what you mean by " I know it's a liquid cooler but I have only the fans cooling my cpu and don't how to set it up to be liquid cooled."

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

11 minutes ago, Flowlikegod said:

Corsair Icue H100i Elite Capellix Note I know it's a liquid cooler but I have only the fans cooling my cpu and don't how to set it up to be liquid cooled.

I'm... slightly confused. An AIO is a type of liquid cooler, it's just a closed loop that comes pre-filled with coolant. If you've mounted the block to your CPU, radiator to the case, and fans to the radiator, you're running a liquid cooled system. Are you sure you've mounted everything right/plugged everything in? 90C is definitely not a normal temp on an H100i. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

So, the H100i should look like this when it's installed:

Corsair iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX - powerful and quiet CPU liquid cooling

9 hours ago, Flowlikegod said:

components list 

CPU Cooler: Corsair Icue H100i Elite Capellix Note I know it's a liquid cooler but I have only the fans cooling my cpu and don't how to set it up to be liquid cooled.

My goal of getting my pc water cooled is to get my temps lowered from 90 degrees Fahrenheit to at least 70 degrees or below.

70 degrees FAHRENHEIT?Thats not possible.You mean 70 degrees celsius?

9 hours ago, Flowlikegod said:

components list 

I'm pretty sure you mean Centigrade/Celcius, NOT Farenheit!

If it's 90F (~32C), congrats, be happy.... you're not going to get it better than that.

If it's 90C, then that is a bit too high, it will be on the verge of thermal throttling with that.

Need to see what your motherboard / case / ambient temps to work out if you have bad CPU cooling or a hot case.

Honestly, you should be able to get the same scores I had with my stock cooler unless something has gone wrong with the CPU install.

My hardware isn't exactly comparable (lightly older 8 core) and I've got the slightly bigger (?) Carbide 330R case...

I was previously on the AMD Wraith cooler - very effective: Previous idle was ~45C and it would peak around 80-85C under sustained 8 core, 16 thread load.

Main problem was it was accumulating dust and I wanted a pass-through air cooler: so I got the Noctua NH-D15 and with the new setup and some progressive fan profiles in the ASUS  fan profile settings, I have most of my case and CPU fans spun right down (350-500rpm) and the CPU sits idle ~40C and when I start CPU load tests, it will keep the fans low until 60C, at which point all 6x 140mm fans ramp to 80% (~1300rpm) - I can sometimes see it hit 64C before they spin up properly. In theory they'll hit 100% if it reached 75C, but it has never gone over 66C, even with ambient temp ~30C after a 2h load test.

Worth noting that the Noctua is significantly cooler and quieter than my old Corsair H115i waterblock that I tried from another PC (but that was ~2yrs old).

My workstation/gamer: Ryzen9 5900X@5Ghz, AC Freezer2 280mm AIO, ASUS TUF X570PRO, RTX3080Ti FE, 32Gb TridentZ DDR4-3600C14, M.2 1Tb WDSN850, M.2 1Tb WDSN550, 2x 8Tb WD80EFAX, Corsair HX850, LianLi O11 Air Mini + 3x NF-A14's, Gigabyte M27Q (27"/1440P/170Hz), Asus PA248 (24"/1200P/60Hz), Dell WFP2408 (24"/1200P/60Hz), G815 kbd, G502 mouse, Sony WH-H910N, ModMic Wireless.