ASUS Zephyrus G14

Hello guys. I am in the thoughs of getting a ultra portable laptop for work and traveling etc..

Have been looking into the used market on ASUS Zephyrus G14, with 1650 or 1660 gpu.

I see that the prices on the used marked for these in norway is between 6000-8000NOK, is still a good laptop in 21 ? Light gaming, writing and movies. Not into 15.6" because of traveling the the weight of it. And a new Zephyrus is twice the price of a used one. 

What do you guys think about it ? Any ideas ?

8 minutes ago, Cookiey said:

Hello guys. I am in the thoughs of getting a ultra portable laptop for work and traveling etc..

Have been looking into the used market on ASUS Zephyrus G14, with 1650 or 1660 gpu.

I see that the prices on the used marked for these in norway is between 6000-8000NOK, is still a good laptop in 21 ? Light gaming, writing and movies. Not into 15.6" because of traveling the the weight of it. And a new Zephyrus is twice the price of a used one. 

What do you guys think about it ? Any ideas ?

you can get the zephyrus but if you're thinking about 1650 version there's also the razer 13" inch that has a 1650 ti in case you want a smaller/lighter option

Have looked at these too, but it looks like the prices on the razer used is much higher then ASUS in Norway on the marked..

Big difference between the 1650 and 1660 ? Also seen that people are happy with the way the Vega system works with Nvidia on Zephyrus