Fractal Design Meshify 2 Build Fan Placement Advice

Idosho1

Hi,

I recently finished moving my build to the Fractal Design Meshify 2 (Coming from an next 510 Elite) and I was wondering if my current fan config is optimal or not. 
I currently have two of the included 140mm DC fans in the front as intakes and one in the back as exhaust. Then I have an EK 360mm AIO on the top as exhaust as well. 

I am running a Ryzen 9 5900x and an RTX 3080.

I feel like I might have too much exhaust and not enough intake but I felt like adding another fan to the front would be useless since it will be exhausted by the AIO on top before it even reaches the components. 

Do you think this current configuration is good or should I move some stuff around? 
Also, would switching the three included 140mm DC fans with Noctua PWM ones be a worthwhile investment as far as noise and thermal go?

Thank You!

3 minutes ago, Idosho1 said:

Do you think this current configuration is good or should I move some stuff around? 

if temps are good i wouldnt worry too much about it

i would consider moving the rear 140 to the front but it probably wouldnt change much temp wise

positive airflow though

3 minutes ago, Idosho1 said:

Also, would switching the three included 140mm DC fans with Noctua PWM ones be a worthwhile investment as far as noise and thermal go?

not too much diff probably

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately