Face it, Apple. You lost. - Sensel Trackpad

AlexTheGreatish
Just now, Blademaster91 said:

I doubt Apple would care, I mean they sold a lot of macbooks with those awful butterfly keyboards, people still bought them because of the brand.

did they ever fix those?

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

43 minutes ago, mon1ka said:

did they ever fix those?

Yeah those could get it fixed for free, the 2019 macbooks got an updated butterfly keyboard but i'm not sure if those are more reliable than the previous keyboards. My only point was Apple used those keyboards for way too long but they still sold anyway.

12 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

Yeah those could get it fixed for free, the 2019 macbooks got an updated butterfly keyboard but i'm not sure if those are more reliable than the previous keyboards. My only point was Apple used those keyboards for way too long but they still sold anyway.

glad they actually fixed them. There hasnt been a controversy about them yet, so id assume they've improved.

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

I would really like the engineering sample trackpad to be a product on its own. Would be very interested for the standalone trackpad.

4 hours ago, Blademaster91 said:

2019 Macbooks don't have butterfly anymore

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

Man, i really like LTT's content but there are more and more videos i just don't click on because of the stupid titles. But not just because i think the title sounds stupid, but because they don't represent what the video is about at all. If i know that the video is about a cool new trackpad i'd certainly watch it, but after seeing the Title "Face it apple, you lost!" i'd never guess it's about a trackpad, but instead think it's a rant video i'm not interested in. Seriously, the clickbait has gone so far that it actually does the opposite of what it's supposed to do and keep me from clicking on the video.

Yes, i know that they update the title, a few days later. But at that point it doesn't appear in my sub feed anymore and the video just goes past me.

How is it so hard to at least make the title "Face it Apple, you lost! - Sensel Trackpad" from the start like how it's posted on the forum?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.