Best sound quality music service

Doug_Dangger

I currently have Amazon.  I used to have Itunes.  I couldn't tell the difference between them in sound quality.

I have a decent amount of music on FLAC.  When I listen to them, Oh my God.  It feels like my headphones are pounding on my ear drums.  The sound is very dynamic.  Bass is solid AF and the highs sound like the cymbals are right inside my head.

I don't want to Captain Hook my music.  I want to acquire or listen to them legit.  But the quality just sucks ass.  You guys know of any streaming services that have music sound quality that knocks your socks off?

you will probably get the best audio experience if you listen to FLAC you have on your drive.

If you want to stream maybe try Tidal.

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

Tidal premium does flac BUT you will wanna listen to it though a third party because they use a ugly dsp.

I download all my music in flac now

5 hours ago, The Torrent said:

Tidal premium does flac BUT you will wanna listen to it though a third party because they use a ugly dsp.

I download all my music in flac now

I looked at Tidal and they charge double for the higher bit rate.  I also wonder if only a select number of albums is high bitrate.

I wouldn't go near Tidal after the recent events surrounding them.

I would check out Qobuz. It's 5 quid cheaper than Tidal, does up to 192kHz, has a good library and you can also buy straight FLAC from them. It also supports WASAPI from the get go.

Alternatively, you could wait for Spotify HiFi.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)