Virtual Machine for Dual PC Streaming?

Hey y'all!
Just watched the new video where Linus talks about NVIDIA GPU passthrough. Here's my question. Can I use passthrough on my RTX 2070 to send NVIDIA Broadcast from my gaming rig to my streaming rig which has a GTX 970 which, as you probably know, is not compatible with that software? Or is that just not what passthrough is for? He talked a lot about Linux use cases but I'm not on a Linux machine. It's Windows 10 on both.
Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, son_of_ottie said:

Can I use passthrough on my RTX 2070 to send NVIDIA Broadcast from my gaming rig to my streaming rig which has a GTX 970 which, as you probably know, is not compatible with that software? Or is that just not what passthrough is for?

You have misunderstood a bunch of stuff. For one, that's not what passthrough is for; you can't do PCIe-passthrough over the network, plus you can't passthrough a single feature, let alone the output of a single feature -- you passthrough the entire device. Secondly, you're sending a video-stream from one PC to another, you're not sending NVIDIA Broadcast from one PC to another. You'd still use OBS or similar on the second PC.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.