Windows 20h2 is automatically installing unlike before where i had to to choose if i could install it as a feature update tried 20h2 but sound was bad

I have a lenovo y520 ikbn laptop with a windows 10 home edition 1909. I was trying to get the latest 1909 updates but suddenly 20h2 update was being installed automatically. Do you guys know how i could  stop installing the 20h2 update but continue installing the 1909 updates? If there are no other solutions how can someone help me with this problem instead. At first I tried 20h2 but my speaker's sound changed. The sound became horrible and i cant find dolby audio anywhere unlike when i had 1909 wherein the dolby audio was at the hidden icons tab. I cant also find it using the search bar. I tried uninstalling my audio driver and re installing it but there were no difference. Do you guys have any solutions for this? Thank you for your response.

Seems like plenty of people have had audio issues following 20H2 installs.  The fixes range from upgrading the BIOS (which seems odd), updating/reinstalling drivers, and checking on the things that 20H2 actually updated.  One example was the Chromium-based Edge having a flag that overrides process priorities.  Could check that:

Go to Edge://flags
Search for "Delay Competing Low Priority Requests" and disable it

You could use the "reset this PC" option, roll back to the prior build too.

Could also try updating the audio driver in the device manager and see if it gives you options.

1 hour ago, PineyCreek said:

Seems like plenty of people have had audio issues following 20H2 installs.  The fixes range from upgrading the BIOS (which seems odd), updating/reinstalling drivers, and checking on the things that 20H2 actually updated.  One example was the Chromium-based Edge having a flag that overrides process priorities.  Could check that:

Go to Edge://flags
Search for "Delay Competing Low Priority Requests" and disable it

You could use the "reset this PC" option, roll back to the prior build too.

Could also try updating the audio driver in the device manager and see if it gives you options.

I did but when I rolled back i couldnt install the 1909 updates without installing the 20h2 too. Do you know how i could fix this? I couldnt choose whether or not i install it.1131522405_Screenshot2021-04-2513_04_33.thumb.png.5ac22523481c87d0a1487be002fd0ba5.png

2 hours ago, agent9029 said:

I did but when I rolled back i couldnt install the 1909 updates without installing the 20h2 too. Do you know how i could fix this? I couldnt choose whether or not i install it.1131522405_Screenshot2021-04-2513_04_33.thumb.png.5ac22523481c87d0a1487be002fd0ba5.png

Don't know if this still works, but maybe:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-temporarily-prevent-a-driver-update-from-reinstalling-in-windows-10-17df0ef3-7480-36e9-0ed9-118351398897