PC Crashes on heavy loads

For about a year now I've had an issue when running any sort of heavy load on my PC (gaming, stress tests) that causes it to just power off and back on with no warning or BSOD. I have replaced the power supply and the problem still occurs. I have had one major upgrade in the past year, which was my graphics card (from a GTX 1060 to an RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming. I hoped the problem might have just been an old/underpowered PSU, hence the power supply replacement, but no luck. I've had the rest of the parts for about 2 years.

I have been troubleshooting for the past few days, running prime95 to simulate a heavy load specifically on my CPU. This usually crashes after about an hour of running small FFTs. I have also generated a log file (attached) using HWinfo while running said prime95 test and I can't find anything obviously causing an issue (though I am unfamiliar with it).

Additionally, my PC has crashed while playing Overwatch, COD Warzone, and COD Black Ops Cold War. Overwatch, specifically, has even caused a crash multiple times within a span of 30 minutes.

I am open to any suggestions. I will note that I still have my GTX 1060 that I can use for testing as well as another power supply.

System Configuration:

PC Part Picker

rebooterror.CSV

3 minutes ago, mattp773 said:

For about a year now I've had an issue when running any sort of heavy load on my PC (gaming, stress tests) that causes it to just power off and back on with no warning or BSOD. I have replaced the power supply and the problem still occurs. I have had one major upgrade in the past year, which was my graphics card (from a GTX 1060 to an RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming. I hoped the problem might have just been an old/underpowered PSU, hence the power supply replacement, but no luck. I've had the rest of the parts for about 2 years.

I have been troubleshooting for the past few days, running prime95 to simulate a heavy load specifically on my CPU. This usually crashes after about an hour of running small FFTs. I have also generated a log file (attached) using HWinfo while running said prime95 test and I can't find anything obviously causing an issue (though I am unfamiliar with it).

Additionally, my PC has crashed while playing Overwatch, COD Warzone, and COD Black Ops Cold War. Overwatch, specifically, has even caused a crash multiple times within a span of 30 minutes.

I am open to any suggestions. I will note that I still have my GTX 1060 that I can use for testing as well as another power supply.

System Configuration:

PC Part Picker

rebooterror.CSV 2.1 MB · 0 downloads

get a 1000 watt psu, its because of the 3080, this gpu beast can have up to 400-850 watt spikes, which would be the reason why this problem occurs, your psu is underpowering the card, so when the current spikes, it shuts it off, what psu do you have?

8 minutes ago, xdXot1c said:

get a 1000 watt psu, its because of the 3080, this gpu beast can have up to 400-850 watt spikes, which would be the reason why this problem occurs, your psu is underpowering the card, so when the current spikes, it shuts it off, what psu do you have?

Current PSU is a Seasonic Focus GX-850, 850W 80+ Gold

20 minutes ago, xdXot1c said:

this gpu beast can have up to 400-850 watt spikes

this is nowhere near accurate afaik, not sure where you get your info. op, have you tried running one stick at a time to rule out ram issues, and/or disabling xmp to rule out stability issues?

10 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

this is nowhere near accurate afaik, not sure where you get your info. op, have you tried running one stick at a time to rule out ram issues, and/or disabling xmp to rule out stability issues?

I have disabled xmp, I will try running a single stick.

4 hours ago, Tech87 said:

What are your thermals like? [You can download/install a program such as HWinfo or hwmonitor]

I believe my thermals are alright. While gaming my GPU maxes at 80C while my CPU maxes at 85C. Idle temps are 40C-50C.

20 hours ago, bmx6454 said:

update: I have run memtest86 with both RAM sticks separately in single channel and together in dual channel. 0 errors. Ran prime95 blend test and it crashed within 15 minutes (HWinfo log attached). It appears that the CPU core power limit is being exceeded up until it shuts off. However, it is running at base speed with no tuning changes whatsoever. Additionally, the highest temperature it registers is around 83C. 

postMemTest.CSV

I adjusted some settings in bios, and I just had my longest run on prime95 mixed test (nearly 2 hours) but I cannot piece anything together from the log file post-crash. Any ideas?

biosChange.CSV