What is this graphics car

MrBigBrainThe2nd

And is it good enough to play vr games on lowest settings with consistent 60 fps, and is it enough to run games like fortnite on 120 or 140. (I have a good cpu in case you are wondering so that wouldn't affect performance)

Context, this is from a gaming PC I got on 2018 for cheap and idk what the graphics card is so I'm asking you guys. I *think* it's an AMD 570x, but I'm still not 100% sure (the whole pc itself was 800 cad so it can't be that bad, right?)

16186394930735496740732894290531.jpg

16186395120846504928108164940506.jpg

According to the label it is a RX560 Aero ITX 2Gig card.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

its an AMD RX 560 according to the sticker on the back.

image.png.487b5d5f20e5c99080344d82e60675c8.png

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, KWelz said:

This. And overall its okay for a 720p high / 1080p low card, or for esports title.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

its an AMD RX 560 according to the sticker on the back.

image.png.487b5d5f20e5c99080344d82e60675c8.png

But it looks exactly like a grx 1050

Like, every detail

Just now, SorryClaire said:

This. And overall its okay for a 720p high / 1080p low card, or for esports title.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, KWelz said:

yep, you're right

completely missed the label

Just now, MrBigBrainThe2nd said:

Like, every detail

The sticker gives away that its not.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, MrBigBrainThe2nd said:

Like, every detail

The AIBs use a lot of the same cooler design language between AMD and Nvidia, so not uncommon to look exactly like the other team. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 minutes ago, MrBigBrainThe2nd said:

Is it good enough to run vr with 60 fps on lowest settings or to run games like fortnite with 100fps?

I honestly would not recommend this for VR at all, I've tried it on a card with a similar performance and only a very few games actually worked kinda OK, rest of them were completely unplayable.

And I don't play Fortnite so I have no clue.

And guys above me are actually right, I was wrong

It IS RX 560

image.png.187c7b5b7554e6fd8664239594e0b7bf.png

19 minutes ago, WereCat said:

I honestly would not recommend this for VR at all, I've tried it on a card with a similar performance and only a very few games actually worked kinda OK, rest of them were completely unplayable.

And I don't play Fortnite so I have no clue.

And guys above me are actually right, I was wrong

It IS RX 560

image.png.187c7b5b7554e6fd8664239594e0b7bf.png

But, if I was on a budget, would this be a good card to use?

2 minutes ago, MrBigBrainThe2nd said:

Used? Yes, at 60-80$ or below thats a good doorstop card as you wait for something better to go down in price.

7 minutes ago, MrBigBrainThe2nd said:

You can definitely play normal games on this card on low to medium at at least around 60FPS, I don't know how high the FPS will go in the specific games you play but it will be fine most of the time.

Not in VR though.

Lol a whole thread just for asking even though op could also just read the sticker on it.

7 hours ago, FRD said:

Lol a whole thread just for asking even though op could also just read the sticker on it.

I'm sorry I didn't see it

10 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Used? Yes, at 60-80$ or below thats a good doorstop card as you wait for something better to go down in price.

Sorry, what I meant was: sense I already have it, should I use it for my new build? (My budget is 650 bucks but I have a HDD, and a power supply)