Linus should buy $50k worth of Dogecoin!

RoseLuck462

It's so hot right now @_@

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

6 minutes ago, RoseLuck462 said:

It's so hot right now @_@

so i just read to see what was happening, and I didn't realize dogecoin was unlimited. Outside the sarcasm of this post, do you think that could actually make it big?

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

<-- Moved to Off Topic -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Dogecoin is so flawed, it's actually fairly funny.

10,000 Dogecoin has to be bought every single minute, or around 2600 USD as of right now, for it's price to hold steady. This doesn't sound like much, but most people in the cryptocurrency world are doing the tried and tested HODL method to make money. Which can only really be done by investing in a stable coin that has certain features coded into it. Such as BTC or ETH. It shouldn't be done on a coin that is so pump and dump, like DOGE is.

Coins that aren't crazy inflationary, like ETH are the ones you want to sit with to make long term money. Ethereum was forcasted to have around 150,000,000 coins in circulation as of right now in its white paper. But it only has 113,000,000 in circulation. Ethereum is a good store of value IMO.

Anyways, DOGE is already starting to lose value after a bull run.

image.png.b91541e439c9362ea8d01d3082899f09.png

There's also alot of huge red flags with DOGE. Such as the fact that a single address owns 28% of all DOGE in circulation.

image.png.0effafa9839fad223421ae1b64c3feeb.png

1 hour ago, Jtalk4456 said:

so i just read to see what was happening, and I didn't realize dogecoin was unlimited. Outside the sarcasm of this post, do you think that could actually make it big?

Big in supply sure. But not market cap. Atleast I don't think so.

As with anything, this ain't financial advice. Also please don't go around saying "Yeah you should put (insert amount of money here) into this thing"

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

I believe Linus said something to the effect of "hell no" to this exact suggestion on a WAN show...

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022