BATTLEFIELD 4 supersampling

Honestly the game looks even prettier when you use 200% Supersampling which makes the resolution effectively 4K (assuming you're native is 1080p).

Had to put the game at low settings, no AA for obvious reasons.

Should probably invest in 3-4GB cards...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

If only I had a GTX 780... -_-

Still runs like poop saddly even on 290 its not very good (Friend 1 has 780, friend 2 has 290)

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

Super Sampling lol thats like running SSAA.My 2GB GTX 770 will weep at that setting lol

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

x1.5 is still pretty good eye candy and can still give semi acceptable fps.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Honestly the game looks even prettier when you use 200% Supersampling which makes the resolution effectively 4K (assuming you're native is 1080p).

Had to put the game at low settings, no AA for obvious reasons.

Should probably invest in 3-4GB cards...

what was your framerate like when you did that?

Old shit no one cares about but me.

If only this game had the MSAA efficiency of BF3.

BF3 had no grpahic flickering. that thing was praticly SSAA. the polls 2KM away ( litteraly ) would be AAed. on 4 MSAA.

when u got that, aint nobody notice SSAA

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

what was your framerate like when you did that?

Well on 1080p at the highest possible settings, 70 to about 90FPS was achieved with GTX 660 SLi.

With supersampling at 200% along with lowest possible settings 40-60 FPS was achieved with that same GTX 660 SLi.

Both cards aren't overclocked because BF4 dislikes it, CPU is however.

Would recommend running at 1.5-2.0x supersampling at maybe low to medium settings.

Any recommendations for 3-4GB cards?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Still runs like poop saddly even on 290 its not very good (Friend 1 has 780, friend 2 has 290)

It runs at like 20 fps at 200% on my 2 3gb 660tis (that's at 1440p though)

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

In BF4 the highest I can go before starting to lose fps with my GTX 770 SLI setup is 140%. Still looks way better than 100% & still getting 100-144 fps with mostly Ultra settings. 

Have any of yall tried SGSSAA in other games? Some of the ones I've found it works particularly well in are Borderlands 2 & Warframe. It's something to look into if you have an SLI setup or a very powerful gpu & are at ~50% gpu usage or less in a game. 

Here's a thread that has a list of all the compatibility bits you need to set up SGSSAA using nVidia inspector. http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=357956

Edit: Here's a good comparison showing in game FXAA vs SGSSAA in warframe. Pay attention to the enhanced detail especially in the distance. Ignore the color change, that's just part of Warframe not an effect of the SGSSAA. 

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=64871

CPU - 3770k @ 4.7GHz | Motherboard - Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB @ 1600 | GPU - EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX (2x SLI) | Case - Coolermaster HAF XM | Cooling - CM EVO 212 | Storage - Corsair Force 3 90GB | WD 2TB x 2 | PSU - Thermaltake SMART 850W | Display - Asus VG248QE 144hz + GSYNC kit |  Mouse - R.A.T. 7 | Sound - Creative Titanium X-FI HD | DT990 | ATH-M50 | ATH-AD700

How does supersampling make it look like 4k textures when you are lowering to the texture quality to low to run it? I was never fond of supersampling since it can cause blurring. If I want some form of awesome anti aliasing I'd rather downscale the game and run multisampling.

Could you do a screenshot comparison of your low supersampling settings verses your normal settings? And ultra supersampling verses ultra non-super sampling?

I used Supersampling in Battlefield 3.
But in Battlefield 4 it takes to much VRAM :/

The GTX870/880 can't come soon enough...

RTX2070OC