my fps in warzone is only 50 to 60

wasakiki

hi can pls someone help me. i just buy the samsung odyssey g7 32' monitor and may fps start to 50 60 in warzone but in the other games like valorant and csgo i get 200 plus fps except for dust 2 mac i only get 70... im using 2080 ti aorus water force and i9 9900k 9th gen and my mobo is aorus z390 master may ram is 32gig aorus. and im using samsung evo 1 tb ssd and 4tb hdd. and may psu is 1000w can you pls help me if this monitor is broken or i just need to do something.. any tips is a big deal .. good day (here is the link when i play warzone very low setting) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK1O2JVgIl0&t=8s

Well you can't compare games like this, warzone is known to run pretty bad on about anything... that said i think you should get more frames,  I got average about 120-150fps HIGH settings, 1440p, NO Raytracing , and I think 2080ti is about comparable to my card...

Turn off *any* overclocks you might have, check drivers are up to date and reset the games settings to default,  turn OFF Raytracing and leave everything else as is, just to see what perf you get.  The days of lower settings = more frames are pretty much over for certain configurations, and games, ie, you shouldn't need to play on low and it maybe even affects performance negatively so give what i suggested a try. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

should i format my pc and do everything as new? and if you dont mind me asking. what gpu are you using.. that 120 - 150 fps is so good man. a lot of thanks to your reply..

2 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

Well you can't compare games like this, warzone is known to run pretty bad on about anything... that said i think you should get more frames,  I got average about 120-150fps HIGH settings, 1440p, NO Raytracing , and I think 2080ti is about comparable to my card...

Turn of *any* overclocks you might have, check drivers are up to date and reset the games settings to default,  turn OFF Raytracing and leave everything else as is, just to see what perf you get.  The days of lower settings = more frames are pretty much over for certain configurations, and games, ie, you shouldn't need to play on low and it maybe even affects performance negatively so give what i suggested a try. 

I play on the same settings with 1080ti as he does (also 1440p) and I get well above 100FPS so I am quite sure it has nothing to do with his in-game settings.

Honestly, I would just start with uninstalling drivers with DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) just to be sure and get new ones after.

Also make sure than in Documents/Modern Warfare/players/adv_options.ini

open the adv_options.ini in a text document and make sure that:

VideoMemoryScale = 0.9

RendererWorkerCount = 8

7 minutes ago, wasakiki said:

should i format my pc and do everything as new?

I would only do that as a last resort. 

First check your drivers, and maybe  bios , also chipset drivers are up to date and then just reset the ingame settings,  there's a reset to default button for sure, just turn only Raytracing off as it obviously kills performance. 

My gpu is in my sig, rtx 3070, about comparable to yours apparently and no problem,  I just think you have a settings issue somewhere hence my suggestion to make sure you have everything running at default settings. 

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

3 minutes ago, WereCat said:

I play on the same settings with 1080ti as he does (also 1440p) and I get well above 100FPS so I am quite sure it has nothing to do with his in-game settings.

Honestly, I would just start with uninstalling drivers with DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) just to be sure and get new ones after.

VideoMemoryScale = 0.9

RendererWorkerCount = 8

this is what i see 

// generated by Infinity Ward
version = 1
VideoMemoryScale = 0.85
RendererWorkerCount = 7
ConfigCloudStorageEnabled = 1

and i change it to what you say and i will try it now ill update you.. thanks a lot buddy for helping me

6 minutes ago, WereCat said:

I play on the same settings with 1080ti as he does (also 1440p) and I get well above 100FPS so I am quite sure it has nothing to do with his in-game settings

well I got better performance with higher settings... putting things on low resulted in pretty hefty frame drops albeit having higher max frames,  and the card is comparable (1080ti isn't)

It's worth a try for sure, it's just a button in the game lol, no reason not to try (also warzone has too many settings that may or may not work as expected in my experience)

9 minutes ago, WereCat said:

VideoMemoryScale = 0.9

RendererWorkerCount = 8

That's a good idea too, I didn't think of the ini thing, cause I've never tried it,  i settled to play at 120fps locked in the end anyways *which worked surprisingly well compared to unlocked where I got drops to 100 randomly (during fights)

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity