I need help choosing a TV.

Go to solution Solved by Adrian_neuen,

There isn't a lot of difference between these TV's. It will probably come down to your loungeroom setup. If your really close to the TV then the curve may be useful, if your a little further away then flat is probably better. As for features? If you want HDR10+ the the Samsung 8 series, if you have the need for an Android TV interface, then the Sony. But it doesn't look like that model has Dolby Vision and Sony hates HDR10+ and don't support it. If you have a dark room and really want better color accuracy then the IPS panel in the LG may be better, but it's smaller.
I don't think you can really guess wrong with this limited amount of TV's to choose from, they will all act very similarly.

I am still new to the TV scene and I need help in choosing the best TV for me. I use to have a QLED 2018 and my insurance company is getting me a new one because my TV died. These are the 4 options.

Samsung - 55" Class TU8300 Curved LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV

Samsung - 55" Class 8 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV

Sony - 55" Class X750H Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV

LG - 49" Class NanoCell 85 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV

Thank you for you help.

There isn't a lot of difference between these TV's. It will probably come down to your loungeroom setup. If your really close to the TV then the curve may be useful, if your a little further away then flat is probably better. As for features? If you want HDR10+ the the Samsung 8 series, if you have the need for an Android TV interface, then the Sony. But it doesn't look like that model has Dolby Vision and Sony hates HDR10+ and don't support it. If you have a dark room and really want better color accuracy then the IPS panel in the LG may be better, but it's smaller.
I don't think you can really guess wrong with this limited amount of TV's to choose from, they will all act very similarly.