Need some help to sort out my cooling problems

ZraxIA

So I got a PC as a gift a few months ago, Sadly since the price was limited and, they wanted to give me a decent GPU, the motherboard was on the lower end( a Gigabyte B450 DS3H), and they also used the cooling fan that came with the CPU(Ryzen 5 5600x), and the PC came with one fan that came with the case, and now since summer is almost here, and I live in the middle east, i thought of buying some more fans, and maybe a new cooler, my question is is my cooler good enough with maybe 5 other fans,or should I get a new one, also is there any RGB slot for the fans since I'm most likely getting a hub for both RGB and the fans.or should I just get non RGB fans

where are your specs xd

PC SPECS

-ryzen 5 5600x

-nvidia rtx 3060 ti

-msi b550-a pro

-corsair vengeance 32gb 3200mhz

-seasonic 650w

-western digital sn550

-lian li lancool mesh II

: ) have a good day

7 minutes ago, ohDrum said:

where are your specs xd

Ryzen 5 5600x
Nvidia gtx 1660 super
Gigabyte B450 DS3H
XPG SPECTRIX D41 DDR4 16 GB 3200mhz
ADATA Swordfish 500GB m.2 2280 NVME SSD
Cooler Master MWE White V2 230V 550 W 80+

just so you know this isnt clear:

idk what cooler you have but if you dont have one i would get a noctua u12s or a hyper 212 evo. if you already have your cooler, please just reply what it is. as far as if there is an rgb slot for the fans i dont know. and btw your taking a risk using 550w on those specs

PC SPECS

-ryzen 5 5600x

-nvidia rtx 3060 ti

-msi b550-a pro

-seasonic 650w

-western digital sn550

-lian li lancool mesh II

the motherboard is fine. the CPU cooler can handle the job. yes the motherboard has a single 12v rgb header. if you want some lighting just pick some fans that are 12v rgb. you'll probably need a 12v rgb splitter or hub to connect all your rgb fans/ strips.

47 minutes ago, ohDrum said:

just so you know this isnt clear:

idk what cooler you have but if you dont have one i would get a noctua u12s or a hyper 212 evo. if you already have your cooler, please just reply what it is. as far as if there is an rgb slot for the fans i dont know. and btw your taking a risk using 550w on those specs

i said above im running with the stock cooler from the CPU, also i put my parts on pc part picker and it said the estimated power needed was 300 watts, im not doing anything extreme with it, so i think i should be clear, maybe?? 

4 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

the motherboard is fine. the CPU cooler can handle the job. yes the motherboard has a single 12v rgb header. if you want some lighting just pick some fans that are 12v rgb. you'll probably need a 12v rgb splitter or hub to connect all your rgb fans/ strips.

isnt that a problem since most fans run with a 3 pin head for rgb?

6 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

no there is a good variety of both. 

thermalright has some great 12v rgb fans.

Thank you

17 hours ago, ZraxIA said:

i said above im running with the stock cooler from the CPU, also i put my parts on pc part picker and it said the estimated power needed was 300 watts, im not doing anything extreme with it, so i think i should be clear, maybe?? 

stock works pretty well its perfect for 5600x. and alright about the power supply

PC SPECS

-ryzen 5 5600x

-nvidia rtx 3060 ti

-msi b550-a pro

-seasonic 650w

-western digital sn550

-lian li lancool mesh II