Short school survey about the microchip shortage.

3 minutes ago, Seky99 said:

Hi all, I am doing very short survey for my school project about how microchip shortage affected people's life. I would like to ask you to fill it out. It shouldn't take you more that 30 seconds.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOAGQCppqGIy71MbXjQeMj8g2WYLz7z-efbuZZs8BZJYKCJw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks a lot.

Well that was short 😄

I edit my posts more often than not

Done. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 hour ago, Seky99 said:

Hi all, I am doing very short survey for my school project about how microchip shortage affected people's life. I would like to ask you to fill it out. It shouldn't take you more that 30 seconds.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOAGQCppqGIy71MbXjQeMj8g2WYLz7z-efbuZZs8BZJYKCJw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks a lot.

Did it

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

@Seky99 Nice survey.

In the future we ask you use the forum tools to poll your surveys. This way it would be best in line with our Community Standards. Just to be clear your survey was not a shortened link, and it requested no PII (Personal Identifiable Information) which is what we fear with surveys the most.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Done. Good luck with your presentation about the Data that you gathered !

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Something you may want to consider, the first question "Did you notice?"....I mean I've noticed because I follow tech news and you don't go a day without hearing about it, but it hasn't affected me (#2) because I'm not buying stuff right now.  If "knoweldge of" via news isn't what you mean, the data could be not as specific as you want.

Good luck!

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎