IOS Siri Shortcut Links are Not Working at All!

SSI Jake
Go to solution Solved by justpoet,

The links were broken, now they're working again.  Annoying, but...fixed.

Summary

The IOS Siri Shortcuts links have been not working, now your wondering what does this mean for you, it means that any Siri Shortcuts that you want to either download or share won’t work and you will get this message that pops up saying “ Shortcut not found, the link may be invalid or it may have been deleted.” This issue unfortunately has not been solved yet, hopefully it will get resolved soon. 

Quotes

iCloud links to shortcuts broke sometime in the past 24 hours. Instead of opening the Shortcuts app and allowing users to install a shared shortcut, tapping a shortcut link displays an alert with the message ‘Shortcut Not Found,’ explaining that the link may be invalid or the shortcut may have been deleted. Based on our internal testing, the issue appears to affect all shortcut links created before yesterday.

My Thoughts

iOS Siri Shortcut, links today have been not working it shows up with an error saying “ Shortcut not found, the link may have been invalid, or it may have been deleted” This is very critical for lots of users and people who make shortcuts, because now all of the links everyone has made for their shortcuts to share them stopped working, and no one can view their work and download them now. Hopefully it will be fixed in IOS 14.5 Or Sooner, until then we wait.

Links: 

Mac Stories Conclusion / Take on it

^ Link To The  Quoted Article Above 

9To5 Macs Conclusion / Take on it

^ Another Article Talking About It 

MacRumors Conclusion / Take on it

^ Another Article Talking About It 

4 hours ago, Zongohihello said:

Currently using iOS 14.5 Beta 4, but weirdly this only occured to some of my shortcuts.

That is weird, it’s just basically a bug that, all of the iCloud shortcut links that have been made now when you try to get any of them from different websites or get one you friend has when they share the iCloud shortcut link when they click on it it says “ Shortcut not found” So hopefully it gets resolved soon or no more sharing shortcut s, but I’m sure apple will fix it in the final 14.5 release.

9 hours ago, Arika S said:

@Ashley MLP Fangirl laughs in android

Yep and Android is just sitting over there with a bag of popcorn laughing at IOS / Apple users. 

18 hours ago, justpoet said:

Sweet thanks dude I haven’t had time to see if they work!

On 3/25/2021 at 7:32 AM, SSI Jake said:

Yep and Android is just sitting over there with a bag of popcorn laughing at IOS / Apple users. 

When AI becomes smart enough, I want to put Siri, Alexa, Google, and Cortana all in the same room. It would be like putting Furbies in a circle to have them blab at each other.

Sometimes it's fun to watch that level of stupid in action 😏

11 hours ago, StDragon said:

When AI becomes smart enough, I want to put Siri, Alexa, Google, and Cortana all in the same room. It would be like putting Furbies in a circle to have them blab at each other.

Sometimes it's fun to watch that level of stupid in action 😏

Lol 🤣