FREEZE, BLACK SCREEN, THEN NO DISPLAY

So What is up dudes..... my I already made previous topics about my problem, sadly no one helped so, further investigation I can give more information, so this is my problem. I was gaming on PUBG then I died cuz I suck at that game and decided to change my graphic settings, when I pressed on settings, pc froze, then went black screen, then no display, keyboard has lights, capslock isnt working, and it needed an improper shutdown, so I long pressed the powerbutton and when I checked event viewer there I saw the problem I will put an image below on what is the error code. Could somebody help me I had this issue for  while now T-T people always say its my ram but during my previous pc I had these RAMs and it run perfectly, and btw, temps are fine maximum of 67c on PUBG. Help meh please! Thanks in Advance!

Edit: btw this is my pc specs:
ASUS EX A320M GAMING
RYZEN 5 2600 6 CORES 12 THREADS(STOCK CLOCK NO OC)
4X4gb TEAMGROUP ELITE DDR4 2400MHZ RAM
256gb Nvme M.2 SSD
1TB HDD
500GB HDD
AND MY GPU= SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5500XT 8GB
800WATTS PSU

Screenshot (119).png

The event viewer shows the AMD driver crashed.

AMD drivers suck, and apparently have for quite some time.

All the same, troubleshooting this is the same for any other crash:

Turn off XMP

Turn off any Overclock you have going

Update all drivers and BIOS

Test RAM with MemTest86.

Report back

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Not the first time i hear about this issue.

The problem is the AMD Graphics driver,

AMD lacks transparency in regards to whether a driver is BETA or WHQL,most of their drivers are BETA.

Also not just that BETA drivers are prone to bugs,even the WHQL ones have bugs,

That's why i say that installing AMD graphics drivers is like playing Russian roulette.

What is the driver version?

9 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Turn off XMP

Test RAM with MemTest86.

Report back

I doubt it will help,but it will do no harm.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

The event viewer shows the AMD driver crashed.

AMD drivers suck, and apparently have for quite some time.

All the same, troubleshooting this is the same for any other crash:

Turn off XMP

Test RAM with MemTest86.

Report back

I just reported this bug and hoping it will be fix soon, I didn't have any overclocking done since my system is brand new and, its my first build I wanna cherish my first build. It really doesnt occur that frequent but, its just annoying, I just updated my driver to the latest hoping it will fix the problem still observing it. Thanks btw

1 hour ago, Vishera said:

Not the first time i hear about this issue.

The problem is the AMD Graphics driver,

AMD lacks transparency in regards to whether a driver is BETA or WHQL,most of their drivers are BETA.

Also not just that BETA drivers are prone to bugs,even the WHQL ones have bugs,

That's why i say that installing AMD graphics drivers is like playing Russian roulette.

What is the driver version?

I doubt it will help,but it will do no harm.

I just updated it to the latest one, hoping it fixes the problem, and I also reported the issue(bug) to AMD hoping the next driver update fixes it, THANKS BTW

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_Gamer_69 said:

I just updated it to the latest one, hoping it fixes the problem, and I also reported the issue(bug) to AMD hoping the next driver update fixes it, THANKS BTW

You can try installing an older driver,find a driver that doesn't have the bug.

That's what i used to do when i had an AMD GPU in my rig.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz

3 hours ago, Vishera said:

You can try installing an older driver,find a driver that doesn't have the bug.

That's what i used to do when i had an AMD GPU in my rig.

Ohh thats gonna take a long time, but I will try it, before I had my RX 5500XT I had my r9 270x it had no issue, the only issue was gaming at 84c lmao too hot, then bought this card, then this freeze the black screen occured I also reinstalled OS cuz i also bought new ssd then thats when the problem started, any version drivers good for rx 5500 xt, I had a friend he also have an rx 5500xt but no issues so far with him, why though?

1 minute ago, Ryzen_Gamer_69 said:

why though?

Many of the driver bugs of AMD drivers happen in specific situation/configurations so not everyone experience them.

Which of course makes it damn near impossible to fix on a permanent basis.

I recently switched from nVidia to AMD, but in my case, it's a workstation GFX card, and while the driver application crashes on a repeatable basis if I make any changes to certain configurations, it least it doesn't take down my entire system. Very irritating.  

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

24 minutes ago, Ryzen_Gamer_69 said:

any version drivers good for rx 5500 xt

Try Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.2 (WHQL): https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-20.11.2-win10-64bit-nov18.exe

You are currently using Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.3 Optional which is a BETA version.

17 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I recently switched from nVidia to AMD, but in my case, it's a workstation GFX card, and while the driver application crashes on a repeatable basis if I make any changes to certain configurations, it least it doesn't take down my entire system. Very irritating.  

I have been using AMD GPUs in my main rig for 8 years,the drivers are one of the biggest reasons i upgraded to NVIDIA.

Also OP is using a BETA version of the driver,

AMD lacks transparency in this regard,recommending customers to install BETA drivers and not clearly informing customers that they download a beta driver.

And calling them optional only adds more to the lack of transparency,people don't know that those optional drivers are in fact BETA drivers.

Only install WHQL drivers to minimize stability issues.

12 hours ago, Vishera said:

Many of the driver bugs of AMD drivers happen in specific situation/configurations so not everyone experience them.

Thanks for the explanation

12 hours ago, Vishera said:

Try Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.2 (WHQL): https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-20.11.2-win10-64bit-nov18.exe

You are currently using Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.3 Optional which is a BETA version.

I have been using AMD GPUs in my main rig for 8 years,the drivers are one of the biggest reasons i upgraded to NVIDIA.

Also OP is using a BETA version of the driver,

AMD lacks transparency in this regard,recommending customers to install BETA drivers and not clearly informing customers that they download a beta driver.

And calling them optional only adds more to the lack of transparency,people don't know that those optional drivers are in fact BETA drivers.

Only install WHQL drivers to minimize stability issues.

Ohh btw should I just roll back via device manager or use DDU???

12 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

This is my first build, I use it as editing, gaming, programming, my editing isn't that hard like 4k 60fps, just 1080p60fps is fine for me. Looking forward to.building more pc in the future hehehe

10 hours ago, Ryzen_Gamer_69 said:

Ohh btw should I just roll back via device manager or use DDU???

Use DDU

FWIW I had a 5500xt for a week not a single crash... if we except that one time where it crashed immediately after installing sapphire 'trixx' software,  which I then immediately deinstalled of course lol...

And my system is at least *similar*

Well I just looked I don't have the driver anymore so I couldn't tell you right now... must have been from July or August last year... 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

23 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

and while the driver application crashes on a repeatable basis if I make any changes to certain configurations, it least it doesn't take down my entire system.

Oh, yeah,  that happened a lot  - especially after I changed something like the OSD or the recording function/ quality... I'd call these 'soft crashes' as they didn't even take down the game I was playing necessarily,  just some warning sound and 'AMD driver has recovered' ,I would say that roughly happened every two hours or so with varying degrees,  it just *never* crashed my computer and not even the games...  i still often had to restart the driver manually as it just wouldn't work 'right' anymore. 

🤷‍♀️

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer