Shroud may want to Collab with Linus for a office project

p12c4

https://clips.twitch.tv/SillyAthleticSmoothieSquadGoals-kFDKBefH1tJO1wM2

I just clipped this from shrouds stream. The clip is more of a "lofty" kind of idealistic, or hyperbolic version of what he wants. 

The recorded clip comes directly after he mentions he wants to move his stream PC and main gaming rig out of site out of mind, to something like a server rack. I don't know about you, but sounds like an awesome video idea! 

clips.twitch.tv/TemperedBrightDragonflyTTours-rE2tin2XnZ3gI-jH 

My school iPad can not view this, although if shroud needed LTT assistance I’m assuming that Shroud could DM Linus through Twitter (or any major platform really)

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

35 minutes ago, Downkey said:

My school iPad can not view this, although if shroud needed LTT assistance I’m assuming that Shroud could DM Linus through Twitter (or any major platform really)

Basically, what he wants is 

>> Get a new house and get Linus to pimp the f*** out of his office.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Considering Shroud has already done a Video with Linus, not that long ago, i'm sure he can reach out if he really wants LTTs help. It's not like he doesn't know who Linus is.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Okay I don't think he needs any help with his office.  If that's a real Eames Lounge Chair that chair in his office is a $5000 chair.  It's a very famous design from the design studio of mid century husband wife designers/artists Charles and Ray Eames.  It's a pretty famous design but there are plenty of knockoffs.  Decent taste.  I wonder if he's aware of it's history and importance.

Shroud has direct contacts with Linus. So if he is interested of collab, he knows how to reach out. Unlike xQc. But if you want to highlight this to LMG, best place is video suggestions thread:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 3/12/2021 at 7:22 AM, LogicalDrm said:

Unlike xQc.

ayyyyy gottem