Anybody else having issues with Google Drive 'delete' option not showing?

steelo

This is kind of weird. On the Google Drive app on my android, there is absolutely no option to delete files I have on there. I have clicked the 3 dots and it's like 3/4 of my options are missing. I've also tried opeing a web browser on my device to go to Drive...same issue. Now, on my Windows PC I do have the option to delete, so I'm kind of baffled. Is this a software glitch?

Thanks for any input you can provide!

Probably an issue with your device. I tried on my device with an older and newer version of drive and had no issues

Screenshot_20210311_181436_com.google.android_apps_docs.thumb.jpg.67de778483b8506e3ab3c2fac9be164a.jpgScreenshot_20210311_181554.thumb.jpg.b4d7d3c2f27d14e26d55f5a5228e20d2.jpg

2 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Probably an issue with your device. I tried on my device with an older and newer version of drive and had no issues

Screenshot_20210311_181436_com.google.android_apps_docs.thumb.jpg.67de778483b8506e3ab3c2fac9be164a.jpgScreenshot_20210311_181554.thumb.jpg.b4d7d3c2f27d14e26d55f5a5228e20d2.jpg

Yeah, it's very strange. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I'm on a S20 running Dex.

Have you tried to disable an adblock and enable third party cookies?

1 minute ago, aeliasov9 said:

Have you tried to disable an adblock and enable third party cookies?

Yes, but it does this even using the app =(

Try uninstalling and reinstalling it and signing out and then in and other accounts

1 minute ago, aeliasov9 said:

Try uninstalling and reinstalling it and signing out and then in and other accounts

Okay, I'll give that a shot. Thanks

No issues with my own folders. But my mom claimed that she didn't see the delete option for shared folder where I had given her full permissions to edit.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

No issues with my own folders. But my mom claimed that she didn't see the delete option for shared folder where I had given her full permissions to edit.

Yeah, I never could figure it out...which is annoying, but not the end of the world. Like I mentioned earlier, it works fine on my Windows PC =(