Canon SX70 HS a good side cam?

Hello. I have a canon m50 and I do photography and mainly videography and I was wandering if I had a SX70 HS I could have it as a secondary cam to the m50 so I can do multi shot or just zoom alot further than 200mm it would be nice to zoom from 21-1300? I think. I want to do multi cam but not with a iphone 6 so this would probably benefit over a iphone 6 since the canon m50 doesnt zoom far. any ways, is it a good camera?

Id also look at camcorders. Normally pretty good zoom, and better features for video.

Do you want to match the look of the m50? If so Id probably get a dslr or anouther mirrorless camera.

Also 4k has a crop if you wanted to use that. 

ALso if you want to be able to zoom in more, look into a telephoto lens for the m50

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Id also look at camcorders. Normally pretty good zoom, and better features for video.

Do you want to match the look of the m50? If so Id probably get a dslr or anouther mirrorless camera.

Also 4k has a crop if you wanted to use that. 

ALso if you want to be able to zoom in more, look into a telephoto lens for the m50

I want to zoom to 1000mm any good camcorders tho?

Just now, RTX 2070 Max-Q said:

I want to zoom to 1000mm any good camcorders tho?

Yea if you want to take photos with a super telephoto lens there aren't too many other options without spending much more.

Id be tempted to just crop 200mm though unless your doing a lot of super tele work.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

Yea if you want to take photos with a super telephoto lens there aren't too many other options without spending much more.

Id be tempted to just crop 200mm though unless your doing a lot of super tele work.

I  would be happy with a camcorder cause photos isnt my thing I want to be able to zoom smoothly far and a 2nd video cam would be nice

I  would be happy with a camcorder cause photos isnt my thing I want to be able to zoom smoothly far and a 2nd video cam would be nice

Good amount of options depending on your exact needs, but Id get something like a HC-V770K or FDR-AX43. BUt a good amount of pretty good camcorders out there.

Good amount of options depending on your exact needs, but Id get something like a HC-V770K or FDR-AX43. BUt a good amount of pretty good camcorders out there.

ill get back to you when I find a option

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

you do relies how expensive that is image.png.622a876bfe2b6b15fcf132ed2f236e9a.png can we go any lower with a evf?

8 minutes ago, RTX 2070 Max-Q said:

you do relies how expensive that is image.png.622a876bfe2b6b15fcf132ed2f236e9a.png can we go any lower with a evf?

Well you didn't list a budget...

DId you look at other options from local retailers?

Well you didn't list a budget...

DId you look at other options from local retailers?

budget is bout the same as the sx70 hs 699 aud. ill look at some options if you have any evf suggestions tell me

6 minutes ago, RTX 2070 Max-Q said:

budget is bout the same as the sx70 hs 699 aud. ill look at some options if you have any evf suggestions tell me

I don't know about auzzie prices, what camcorders are available in stores near you in that price range?

Do you need the evf?

I don't know about auzzie prices, what camcorders are available in stores near you in that price range?

Do you need the evf?

Evf is VERY nice to have I use the evf more than a touch screen.

Do you need the evf?

I would love a canon vixia hf r700 performance with a evf

25 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Do you need the evf?

can camcorders take photos?

6 minutes ago, RTX 2070 Max-Q said:

can camcorders take photos?

Sometimes, but there not great at it. Might just want to get that camera you listed at the top.

Sometimes, but there not great at it. Might just want to get that camera you listed at the top.

Before I buy the sx70 hs I want to know if its a good camera for a 2nd cam

Before I buy the sx70 hs I want to know if its a good camera for a 2nd cam

I take photos every 3-4 days