Looking for 3d modelling software for prototyping and planning

Hi, so I'm looking for a 3D modelling program that I can use to prototype and plan things for projects, in the future if and when I get a 3d printer I may also want to print these out so it would be ideal but not a requirement that the software can be used to create models for 3d printing I also need it to be fairly easy to use, I don't mind having to learn new things but I don't want it to be overly complicated with an extremely steep learning curve. As for the price, it doesn't really matter however I would like to know cheaper/free alternatives if available. Keep in mind that I'm a beginner to this kind of stuff so I apologize if I phrased something incorrectly.

I plan to use the software mainly on my Windows desktop, however it would be nice if it would also be compatible with my raspberry pi 4b, but do keep in mind that it isn't a requirement, just a nice to have.

For people just starting out with 3D the go-to is Blender. There's lots of good beginner turtorials out there and its totally free.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23 minutes ago, Uptivuptiz said:

For people just starting out with 3D the go-to is Blender. There's lots of good beginner turtorials out there and its totally free.

I was thinking about that, but I'm unsure if Blender is the right tool for me. I have a feeling that I haven't expressed myself correctly as on what I wish to do. I want to do things similar to the image below, in matter of planing and designing for a project. Would autodesk fusion 360 be a good choice, I've seen it has a free version? And are there other alternative to it?

asdadasdasdas.thumb.PNG.1be56ac98fff6bc9b9ee457021f4d723.PNG

7 hours ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

I want to do things similar to the image below, in matter of planing and designing for a project. Would autodesk fusion 360 be a good choice, I've seen it has a free version? And are there other alternative to it?

I only lightly use Blender and haven't really tried anything else so I'm not really the person entiltle to answer those questions.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fusion360 is free for hobbyists. It might be the best option at the moment. There's FreeCAD, but like all open-source software, its learning curve might be tad deep.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv