Need help picking new monitor for pc/xbox

weez
Go to solution Solved by Kanna,

I would say go for the Sceptre one since higher refresh rate is much more game changing than resolution

Currently looking at these two, Both right now are $250. I don't want to go over that

Sceptre IPS 27" E275B-FPT168 https://www.amazon.com/Sceptre-DisplayPort-FreeSync-Speakers-E275B-FPT168/dp/B0887V61WG/ref=pd_ybh_a_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0NMDB52DFKDFK5S04FAK

LG 32QN600 https://www.amazon.com/LG-32QN600-B-32-Inch-Monitor-FreeSync/dp/B088YN9LBK/ref=pd_ybh_a_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0NMDB52DFKDFK5S04FAK

Right now my PC sucks (currently have a 960 2gb) but I will be upgrading it when gpu prices come back down (so who knows when that will be). I'll be splitting my gaming up fairly evenly between PC and Xbox (currently One X, will get either S or X later in the year). Mostly play D3 on PC and will be playing mostly D4 when that comes out. Both these monitors look good to me. I just don't know what one will be better for me. I think getting a monitor that works with the Xbox is more important. Please help.

So do I go with 1080p high refresh rate or 1440p low refresh rate? Will the freesync on both monitors work with Xbox?

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

I would say go for the Sceptre one since higher refresh rate is much more game changing than resolution

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

22 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Thank you for the reply. That's what I was kinda thinking. Do you know if the freesync works with the Xbox? I've been trying to figure it out but I'm struggling to find anything in user manuals

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

4 minutes ago, weez said:

Thank you for the reply. That's what I was kinda thinking. Do you know if the freesync works with the Xbox? I've been trying to figure it out but I'm struggling to find anything in user manuals

afaik the xbox has freesync support if the monitor has

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

4 minutes ago, Kanna said:

afaik the xbox has freesync support if the monitor has

Thank you again. Lots of help. Think I'll give the sceptre a try