How do I make these 6 fans work?

AlNexus

I recently started building a new PC (been over a year now... hehe) and I bought these parts: CX550, B450 Aorus M, the CORSAIR SPEC-DELTA case and 2 fans I was given away (the AF140 (2018) RED 140mm Fan Dual Pack). Now, how do I make 6 fans work? I already have 4 fans that come preinstalled in the case, and from what I searched they each use 0.36A and are 12V DC, the AF140 are 0.3A and use 12V DC. Now, I have 6 fans total, and ~2.06A total, and my motherboard only has 2 fan headers, how do I make them work? I could just connected them to molex but I want to control them, so what do I do? I'm guessing I'll have to buy a fan splitter for the AF140 since they are 2 different fans, different from the other 4, so I'm gonna use 1 fan splitter only for those and I should buy a controller for the SPEC-DELTA fans that uses molex and can be controlled if connected to the fan header. Any help? I know I could just buy 1 controller and connect all the 6 fans there but since they are different fans, different voltages will give different speeds so I wanted to do that I explained here. I really don't know what I should do, the only thing I need to do is setup my fans

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm pretty sure the 2 AF140 fans are already good with the fan splitter, now I don't know about the SPEC-DELTA fans, found some controllers but I don't know if they work, plus I wanted them to be connected to my mobo fan header, so they are controlled there, but they receive voltage from the MOLEX or SATA. Money is very tight, since I'm brazilian, so I'll probably buy it on AliExpress.

EDIT 2: I found the Phanteks PWM Ventilador Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB _ 0), which looks like it works, because the guy who bought it said he wanted to control 3 pin fans using a 4 pin header and using power from SATA or Molex. But I can't find it on stock... Where can I buy something similar?

You can buy fan splitter cables (one connector goes in motherboard header, 2-3 go to fans). The fan headers are good for around 1A of current, so you could safely have 2-3 fans connected in each header. 

No guarantee the motherboard will control the fan speed. 

You can buy fan controllers and plug multiple fans into the fan controller. 

Just now, mariushm said:

You can buy fan splitter cables (one connector goes in motherboard header, 2-3 go to fans). The fan headers are good for around 1A of current, so you could safely have 2-3 fans connected in each header. 

No guarantee the motherboard will control the fan speed. 

You can buy fan controllers and plug multiple fans into the fan controller. 

yep, I'm trying to find fan controllers, and the fan splitter cables would work for 5 fans, but I think it's not very safe to use all of the 6 fans which use a total of 2.06A on the 2 headers. So I'm going to buy a fan controller for only the SPEC-DELTA fans, just like if I had 1 fan header and couldn't use a splitter

10 hours ago, AlNexus said:

yep, I'm trying to find fan controllers, and the fan splitter cables would work for 5 fans, but I think it's not very safe to use all of the 6 fans which use a total of 2.06A on the 2 headers. So I'm going to buy a fan controller for only the SPEC-DELTA fans, just like if I had 1 fan header and couldn't use a splitter

Are the fans with 3pin or 4pin header? If they are all 4pin and hub has SATA power, you can connect as many as hub fits. SATA will override mobo power with 4.5A total, but you can still control them with mobo. If some or all are 3pin, then it becomes tricky. You could still use hub, but 3pin fans would be at full speed all the time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv