Mining - The most profitable way if I withdraw on regular basis ( approx 100 eur) ? - nicehash vs hiveos

Hello, now that bitcoin is high I tend to transfer it to fiat on regular basis ( approx 100 eur). What would be the most profitable way to do it? Recently I use nicehash on one rig and hive os + phoenix miner with nicehash wallet on the other. Is it ok this way or would be more profitable for example use hive os + binance ? I am quite new to mining thanks

1x rx 6800 xt

5x rx 5600 xt 6gb

2x rx 5500 xt 8gb

2x gtx 1660 super

2x gtx 1060 6gb

for my ETH mining i have the money go straight to my personal wallet using metamask. when i want to convert it to fiat i send it to kraken and do it there.

For BTC mining i have the money sent to my personal wallet on bitcoin core, and when i want to sell it i do the same thing by sending it to kraken.

Doing it this way i only have to pay the TX fees to send to kraken and i can set them at whatever i want. and kraken has super low fees for converting coins to fiat.

also for my own curiosity as I'm thinking about upgrading my 5700xt, what model 6800xt do you have and what's your hashrate and power on it?

I mined to nicehash wallet via hiveos. 
that way I can only do one transfer to my Coinbase and get my money. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz