Can't get Forza Horizon 4 to work on pc

Ls9L

I've literally tried every single thing in the world to get it to work.. Contacted like 4 Microsoft employees as well.. absolutely nothing will work. If you can manage to help me to get it to work i will praise you lmfao

@Ls9L Go to Microsoft store and download Diagnostic Data Veiwer. It will help in getting exactly whats going on. 

Also, is your PC upto date? Update all the drivers and windows if not done.

search for "event viewer", examine Windows Logs > Application for warning or errors.
or try the System log.

image.png.4efe4ae6af6321597f766f3faec51ab6.png

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

3 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

search for "event viewer", examine Windows Logs > Application for warning or errors.
or try the System log.

image.png.4efe4ae6af6321597f766f3faec51ab6.png

bvvv.PNG

Just google forza horizon 7 dcom error.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

20 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Just google forza horizon 7 dcom error.

Just a bunch of forums saying contact Forza them selves through there forums but when you go there to see other people having the problem its just other people replying saying "yeah i have the same issue" but no actual employees commenting and helping...

I don't have a suggestion for that error, that can be anything from the software bug itself, bad installation, or bad OS.

You can try to reinstall windows or install a separate older version of windows (1903 or 1909) just to play this game.

10 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

I don't have a suggestion for that error, that can be anything from the software bug itself, bad installation, or bad OS.

You can try to reinstall windows or install a separate older version of windows (1903 or 1909) just to play this game.

Nah, thats to much just to play one game.. ima jus sob it off and move on lmfao 

On 3/2/2021 at 4:30 AM, Ls9L said:

Nah, thats to much just to play one game.. ima jus sob it off and move on lmfao 

Try reinstalling the game? How much is it anyways.. :V