Is there a way someone can estimate I will get the EVGA Queue email

TeddyStark45

So I signed up for the rtx 3060 XC gaming at 3:44 pm on launch day. (Yeah bad time right) I frogot to do it earlier. So I was wondering if anyone has any equation or estimate thingy that might help me on my quest to try and get my hands close or onto a RTX 3060. You guys are always a great help. Thanks 🇺🇸

Your guess is as good as mine. For example the evga 3080 hybrids cards were moving really fast, at least compared to other skews, until like january (not exactly sure) but now there hasn't been a single hybrid 3080 come into stock since then. But considering the 3080 launch, I would expect around a month or 2 of waiting as thats how long it took evga to get past all the launch day orders for the 3080.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Just fyi, I signed up for a XC3 3080 Ultra at launch (September 2020), to this day I have never heard back from EVGA. Got my card form a local distributer instead. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I've been on the email list for every 3060 ti and 3070 card they make, never heard a peep.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

I signed up for the 3070 list after I was finished sulking (probably like 30 minutes after launch), and I never heard anything. Bought an MSI card from Newegg instead.

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

To be happy do not let things outside of your control bother you.

To be free do not let things outside of your control, control you.

if you're outside US/CAN:  NEVER 

If your US/CAN: I don't know 🤷🏼

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

So, you say you signed up on launch day at 3:44 PM your time. EVGA has a megathread with a google doc spreadsheet (https://forums.evga.com/Spreadsheet-Megathread-10000-entries-m3170768.aspx)

Although we cannot say WHEN your estimated date of arrival is for the 3060, according to my own pre-order the estimated delivery date is at the moment in 2036.

For reference, EVGA sent 302 e-mails in total since release, out of which 262 were purchased and 46 were shipped in NA. For EU the situation clearly demonstrates favouritism, which is pretty normal and expected behavior. EU has had 18 emails, 14 purchases and 13 shipped products in total.

Generally, you will likely never receive your order from EVGA. Never here means that you will not receive your order until retail pricing drops down to the offers of EVGA direct purchase pricing, as 95% of their entire stock goes to retailers instead of customers because they can make double or triple profit this way.

-> Moved to Graphics Cards

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv