Mirrored cases?

FRD

My current setup consists of a desk where I can only place my PC on the left side, either on the (hard) floor or on my desk. The right side I use for a chair and the desk part above is for my laptop. I can also put my PC behind the monitor, but the airflow would be cramped up totally. It's not possible to change the orientation of my setup or I would have to flip around my entire room just for my PC position.

What triggers me a bit is that all cases are designed to be put on the right side of the user. So my question is: Can you recommend me some mirrored/left side cases? It must support a 240mm AIO and use ATX boards, not MicroATXs. Preferably a medium or full tower. Tempered glass panels and RGB are nice to have, not necessary. I'm NOT looking for inverted cases where the GPU is on top and all is 90-degree rotated.
What options do I have? I don't need to buy it right now, perhaps later in the year. No fixed budget.

Corsair carbide 240 (flip it upside down)

Thermaltake g3

Would be a couple that come to mind

Quote or tag me( @SEAL62 ) if you want me to see your reply

consider a reaction if I was funny, informative, helpful, or agreeable

CPU: Intel i9-9900K GPU: Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
AIO: Corsair H150i RGB Platinum RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000MHz Case: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB PSU: Corsair RM750x White

HP Envy x360 Convertible

CPU: Intel i5-10210U GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 SSD: 512GB PCIe

The Terminologgy you're looking for is "Inverted cases"

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Corsair carbide 240 (flip it upside down)

Thermaltake g3

Would be a couple that come to mind

The G3 looks pretty good. The Corsair is nice, but hard to fit for me and I might not be able to seeing the Corsair logo upside down. lol

1 hour ago, SEAL62 said:

Nice suggestion as well, putting it on the list.

6 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The Terminologgy you're looking for is "Inverted cases"

Thanks, I will have a read through them. I wasn't sure to use the term inverted cases as sometimes I see posts referring to those case with the GPU on top (where the connectors are) and motherboard at 90-degree angle. What are those called then? Could be that I'm wrong or others mixed up the terms.

Just now, FRD said:

Thanks, I will have a read through them. I wasn't sure to use the term inverted cases as sometimes I see posts referring to those case with the GPU on top (where the connectors are) and motherboard at 90-degree angle. What are those called then? Could be that I'm wrong or others mixed up the terms.

Those are Rotated cases or layouts. 

It should be noted that not listed in that list is the upcoming Lian Li PC-O11D Evo, which will be similar to Dark Base Pro cases which allow the case to be partially disassembled and inverted. No timeline on when that case will release though, so if you're looking for something within upcoming months this should not be considered as an option. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

12 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Those are Rotated cases or layouts. 

It should be noted that not listed in that list is the upcoming Lian Li PC-O11D Evo, which will be similar to Dark Base Pro cases which allow the case to be partially disassembled and inverted. No timeline on when that case will release though, so if you're looking for something within upcoming months this should not be considered as an option. 

Thanks, that's good to know to differ them from now on.

I personally really like cases that can be customizable and perhaps modded as well.
Not in a hurry, I could even wait until the end of the year if I need to. I already have a case, but a normal one though. This topic was mostly to see what options I have for when I want to change my case later on.

3 minutes ago, FRD said:

Thanks, that's good to know to differ them from now on.

I personally really like cases that can be customizable and perhaps modded as well.
Not in a hurry, I could even wait until the end of the year if I need to. I already have a case, but a normal one though. This topic was mostly to see what options I have for when I want to change my case later on.

Currently there's no release date yet for this case, I would expect it to go into production by the end of the year at the earliest so that falls within your timeline. The Original O11D is one of the best cases I've ever worked with (and I'd wager anyone else who has done the same will agree) so it's a very strong contender, but I always recommend considering all options first.