HyperX Fury S Speed vs Corsair MM300

Go to solution Solved by PCGuy_5960,
On 2/22/2021 at 7:58 AM, Brooksie359 said:

I Personally go almost exclusively logitech for mouse pads and mice. 

Logitech mousepads have a coating that wears off after some use which slows them down considerably. They are good, but not the most durable.

On 2/22/2021 at 7:13 AM, ShadowlightGM said:

I'm looking to get a new speed mouse pad, and I saw the Hyperx Fury S Speed Edition and the Corsair MM300.

Not really sure about the Corsair one, but the Fury S Speed is very slow, if you want a speed pad, the regular black version of the Fury S is much faster and isn't coated so you can wash it to "revive" the glide (the speed version is coated, so it will slow down even more over time). I've also heard good things about the MPC450 from endgame gear if you like speed (And it's cordura so it should be very durable).

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get a new speed mouse pad, and I saw the Hyperx Fury S Speed Edition and the Corsair MM300. Both are speed mousepads and I want the smoother one or the one that has better build quality. lol ive been using a book as a mousepad all this time and its time to upgrade

Cheers!

Cool meme inside:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

ifyoucanreadthisthenyour vision is remarkable

I Personally go almost exclusively logitech for mouse pads and mice. Never gone wrong with them and I really like the smoothness of their mouse pads that allows for easy glides. I have heard good things about the hyperx mousepad but don't know much about corsair mouse pads. 

11 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

I Personally go almost exclusively logitech for mouse pads and mice. Never gone wrong with them and I really like the smoothness of their mouse pads that allows for easy glides. I have heard good things about the hyperx mousepad but don't know much about corsair mouse pads. 

yeah, but im looking for one under $15 and the logitech ones are expensive

Cool meme inside:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

2 hours ago, ShadowlightGM said:

yeah, but im looking for one under $15 and the logitech ones are expensive

Yeah I guess. I just can't stand mouse pads that aren't decent so I tend to fork out the extra money because the quality is really good. If you can find the hyperx mouse pad for 15 bucks then I would probably go for that. Apparently its a popular pick for esports players. 

On 2/22/2021 at 7:58 AM, Brooksie359 said:

I Personally go almost exclusively logitech for mouse pads and mice. 

Logitech mousepads have a coating that wears off after some use which slows them down considerably. They are good, but not the most durable.

On 2/22/2021 at 7:13 AM, ShadowlightGM said:

I'm looking to get a new speed mouse pad, and I saw the Hyperx Fury S Speed Edition and the Corsair MM300.

Not really sure about the Corsair one, but the Fury S Speed is very slow, if you want a speed pad, the regular black version of the Fury S is much faster and isn't coated so you can wash it to "revive" the glide (the speed version is coated, so it will slow down even more over time). I've also heard good things about the MPC450 from endgame gear if you like speed (And it's cordura so it should be very durable).

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

2 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

thanks, i'll just get the corsair one then

Cool meme inside:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• 1 month later...

Corsair MM300 Experience:
This mouse pad is great, it is pretty speedy, not as fast as a hard pad, but fast for a soft pad. Use it for a while, it'll get faster. It's not ideal for games like CS:GO and COD because you can't really aim with it, but it's awesome for faster paced games such as Minecraft PVP, Overwatch, DOOM Enternal, and Quake Champions. The smell is not too bad, it lays pretty flat, it's thick, the build quality is excellent, and it's size is more than enough for 800 dpi on a large monitor.

I highly recommend this mouse pad for high paced games!

Cool meme inside:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler