How much is used gtx 1070

Jovo

Hey i found new r5 1600 af for that money, how much should used be?

4 minutes ago, Jovo said:

Hey i found new r5 1600 af for that money, how much should used be?

I found offers in my country for 126€ for the 1600 AF, so I wouldn't buy an used one for more than 100€.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max GPU: ASUS Strix RX5600XT O6G ═ RAM: HyperX Fury 2x8GB 2666MHz CL16 ═ PSU: be quiet! Pure Power 11 500W ═ Cooler: be quiet! Pure Rock 2 ═ SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB M.2 SSD ═ HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB ═ Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB

Just now, Kerbalino said:

I found offers in my country for 126€ for the 1600 AF, so I wouldn't buy an used one for more than 100€.

Yeah me too, i though for 70-80euros is it ok price for it?

1 minute ago, Jovo said:

Yeah me too, i though for 70-80euros is it ok price for it?

That sounds like a decent deal for a 1600AF, but others can correct me if they have different views.

What about the GPU though, since this is a GPU thread? Do you have a choice already?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max GPU: ASUS Strix RX5600XT O6G ═ RAM: HyperX Fury 2x8GB 2666MHz CL16 ═ PSU: be quiet! Pure Power 11 500W ═ Cooler: be quiet! Pure Rock 2 ═ SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB M.2 SSD ═ HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB ═ Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB

1 minute ago, Kerbalino said:

That sounds like a decent deal for a 1600AF, but others can correct me if they have different views.

What about the GPU though, since this is a GPU thread? Do you have a choice already?

If i find it for 70-80euros then i will go for gtx 1070 if i find it for 110euros i will go rx 570 then whe ni get money on gtx 1070.

Oh, i calculated the monitor in it without monitor everything i want to buy is 500euros soo, monitor bye bye gtx 1070 COME HERE BOI

if you're in EU then though luck, seems prices here are much worse than US, I can't find 1070 under 300eur here atm

Just now, Cris.py said:

if you're in EU then though luck, seems prices here are much worse than US, I can't find 1070 under 300eur here atm

I can find for 150-180 here used.

7 hours ago, Jovo said:

I can find for 150-180 here used.

Where in EU do you live, I need to order one

1 hour ago, Cris.py said:

Where in EU do you live, I need to order one

And keep in mind that i wil not buy it now, i will buy it after 1-2 years bcs i don't need it now, i am saving for new pc so maybe prices will drop down ...

But i will just buy rx 570, it is still one of the best budget cards and when i get money i will take gtx 1070 or better...

Get RTX 570 if you are really low on budget (100-115 EURO if you’re lucky) and get 1660s if you are lucky and got it within a low price 

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

PC Build:

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950x
  • Motherboard
    ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengeance LED (4x8GB)
  • GPU
    EVGA RTX 3090 OC
  • Case
    Corsair icue 4000x
  • Storage
    Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB x2
  • PSU
    Corsair RM1000X 80+ Gold certified
  • Display(s)
    ROG Swift PG278QR 27” x2
  • Cooling
    NZXT Kraken Z73

On 2/24/2021 at 1:57 AM, KiddoTech said:

Get RTX 570 if you are really low on budget (100-115 EURO if you’re lucky) and get 1660s if you are lucky and got it within a low price 

Found it for 75-95 euros i know price for that here in my country.

On 2/21/2021 at 5:35 PM, Jovo said:

And keep in mind that i wil not buy it now, i will buy it after 1-2 years bcs i don't need it now, i am saving for new pc so maybe prices will drop down ...

It makes no sense to be "planning" a build for 2 years down the road. Tech and prices changes so quickly that this is all irrelevant to your actual plans.

Save the money now. When you have enough for a comfortable budget, THEN look for what hardware you can buy with it. It will likely be totally different from what you're looking at right now.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

Just now, RAS_3885 said:

It makes no sense to be "planning" a build for 2 years down the road. Tech and prices changes so quickly that this is all irrelevant to your actual plans.

Save the money now. When you have enough for a comfortable budget, THEN look for what hardware you can buy with it. It will likely be totally different from what you're looking at right now.

Wtf if i want to play cs go and ark, i would need 3090, i9-10th gen, 64gb ram, ...? Prices going down here before 1-2 year rx 570 was about 120-130 now is 75-90...

6 minutes ago, Jovo said:

Wtf if i want to play cs go and ark, i would need 3090, i9-10th gen, 64gb ram, ...? Prices going down here before 1-2 year rx 570 was about 120-130 now is 75-90...

What? No, that's not what I said at all.

This whole thread is about you trying to find a GTX 1070 for 100-150 Euros IN TWO YEAR DOWN THE ROAD. That makes no sense because everything is just speculation.

My point was save the money now. When you're ready to buy down the road THEN evaluate the best value/$ your budget supports. It may not be what you're looking at today. That's all I'm trying to say.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

2 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

This whole thread is about you trying to find a GTX 1070 for 100-150 Euros IN TWO YEAR DOWN THE ROAD. That makes no sense because everything is just speculation.

My point was save the money now. When you're ready to buy down the road THEN evaluate the best value/$ your budget supports. It may not be what you're looking at today. That's all I'm trying to say.

Ah okay, i misunderstood you, i thought you want to say to save money now to buy better card like rtx 3*** series, or something about that, this is for now, i want to buy that now, i made this bcs i will search more when i get money and if i don't find it i will take rx 570 if it will be under 11o euros.

I found build for now, so, when i get about 550euros to search for something better, bcs i think rtx 3050 when they launch it it will be better than rx 570 and only 30 dollars more expensive i saw.

1 hour ago, RAS_3885 said:

Wait, how much is used gtx 1660, and is it better to take gtx 1660 or rx 570 ooooor 3050 when it get launched?

I miss clicked didn't mean to set it as solution...

1 hour ago, RAS_3885 said:

I wanted only like to invest in something that will help me to make money, like youtube, to make clips about cs go, gta 5, rocket league and something like that 😄