Electric scooter controller wiring help

Jstagzsr

I know this has nothing to do with computers but I always find the most knowledgeable people here on ltt dot com...

I have been searching for a month online, posting in Facebook groups, trying every possible thing I could to find the answer to this question.. which is: what in the hell is the wiring diagram/pinout of my controller pcb (pictured) in order to find out what these empty plugs are on the controller (pictured)... The wiring makes no sense. 

The reason I need to find the wiring is because this is a 48v 1600watt scooter.. it should be hauling ass. But it has extremely slow acceleration and top speed is limited to 20mph.. and the throttle doesn't start to move the wheel until almost 3/4 pressed.. it's being limited and I can't figure out how to use it's full power.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Controller pcb manufacturer: Refly. 

Controller: 

48v

1600watt

30amp

Motor:

5400rpm

48v

1600watt

Scooter:

Eskrte challenger.

Identical chassis to mototech chaos, evo powerboard, uberscoot, etc..

20210217_165904.jpg

20210217_170031.jpg

Scooter wiring.jpg

Scooter wiring 2.jpg

20210206_214644.jpg

One of those might be for a hi/lo switch. 

One is for fwd/reverse

One for power off/on

I think there's also a killswitch tether option. 

Maybe a lighting out 12v also. 

5 hours ago, Heliian said:

One of those might be for a hi/lo switch. 

One is for fwd/reverse

One for power off/on

I think there's also a killswitch tether option. 

Maybe a lighting out 12v also. 

Are you just arbitrarily naming random functions?

Have you got any actual documentation, wiring diagram, pinout table, link to the seller ?

As Heliian stated there may be on the plugs speed control, it's tortoise and hare mode on EWPs. So you either may have it set at 50%/low or it may default to that.

Personally hate chinese crap where you don't know if it's faulty or not, badly documented, no support, no fixes for issues...

39 minutes ago, Jstagzsr said:

If by random you mean functions that are typically in the wiring harness of these controllers?

How did you arrive at your current wiring scheme ?

Any jumpers, DIPs or switches on the PCB?

9 hours ago, Jstagzsr said:

Yes, these are the most common functions.  There's a few variants out there.  Might I suggest contacting the manufacturer or an ebike store near you.

732d5291c208d0e26d41f897a5d0c192.jpg

10 hours ago, artuc said:

Have you got any actual documentation, wiring diagram, pinout table, link to the seller ?

As Heliian stated there may be on the plugs speed control, it's tortoise and hare mode on EWPs. So you either may have it set at 50%/low or it may default to that.

Personally hate chinese crap where you don't know if it's faulty or not, badly documented, no support, no fixes for issues...

If by random you mean functions that are typically in the wiring harness of these controllers?

How did you arrive at your current wiring scheme ?

Any jumpers, DIPs or switches on the PCB?

The current wiring config is how it came in the mail hooked up inside the scooter. There are no switches or even labels other than the 1-2 letters on the pcb i showed in the pic. And yeah obviously there "may be" the functions listed.. thats the whole point of this post.. Trying to find the wires for those functions. Ive googled every number on the pcb, googled the scooter, googled similar scooters, googled random other controllers to compare the wires, looked at every wiring diagram i could find trying to see if the colors are universal across all controllers.. etc.. it came with no documentation and i havent been able to find any. Ive been searching for weeks. The seller is some random seller on ebay whos been zero help. The scooter they had listed isnt even what i received.  Same scooter frame but different shocks and a few different parts. so the seller doesnt even know what theyre selling. I hate chinese crap too but this is what i could afford. I saved for months and finally had the extra 500$ to afford this.

1 hour ago, Heliian said:

Yes, these are the most common functions.  There's a few variants out there.  Might I suggest contacting the manufacturer or an ebike store near you.

732d5291c208d0e26d41f897a5d0c192.jpg

i am aware what functions exist on some controllers. What this post was asking is help identifying specific wires in search of specific functions. So i appreciate you trying to help but this isnt what im looking for. Contacting an ebike store is a good idea though. I'll try that. ty