intern social media for small school

nootje860
Go to solution Solved by xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt,

hi,

i am the ict person on a small school and the school wants a intern social media.

it need to be free and if it can run on our servers.

Noah

Why not use Moodle and get a social media plugin? It would be a lot cheaper than getting somebody to write an application just for the school.

What exactly do you want it to do?

hi,

i am the ict person on a small school and the school wants a intern social media.

Noah

Uhh are you talking about having a little social media thing for your school only, kind of how Facebook started for student only on a College campus....Umm have you tried MSN messenger lol....No no no, well you would probably have to make one yourself if you want something that will only work with people connected to the schools IP. And im no PHP wiz so I cant really help with that, I very prophient with my HTML 5 and CSS3, but I am very limited to my JavaScript and PHP ...Also I dont know any cold fusion. But anyways if you do this your either going to have to buy a server or rent one (I highly suggest Blue Host). 

EDIT: Also did you mean Internet social media. 

hi,

Noah

Why not use Moodle and get a social media plugin? It would be a lot cheaper than getting somebody to write an application just for the school.

• 3 weeks later...

i can write it my self but i dont have time.

so moodle is great for this thanks