Which colors do those NZXT letters light up? or is it just normal white? :D

Anyway i realy like the case, i was toring between this case in red/black or an Phantom 530. i choosed for the phanton, because the lack of 5¼ " bays was hurting me abit lol ;)

They are just normal white :) Hope you like your Phantom :)

CPU : 4670k MOBO : MSI Z87 G45  RAM : 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Graphics : MSI GTX660 OC Twin Frozr (Unfortunately) PSU :Corsair CX600M Storage : Crucial mx100 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm  OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 

Funny how everybody says "ermahgerd R.A.T is sheet" but I still see every other day that I'm not the only one who uses it.

But with all the black stuff on the table, I'd go with the black/red H440.

Yep haha R.A.T s are good i like the way they feel and the adjustability of it , I wanted a bit of contrast to the black because all my electronics are black so i wanted a change ! 

CPU : 4670k MOBO : MSI Z87 G45  RAM : 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Graphics : MSI GTX660 OC Twin Frozr (Unfortunately) PSU :Corsair CX600M Storage : Crucial mx100 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm  OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 

Well they do have their problems, or at least some of them. Sadly, mine does have problems, but that's okay, it's still a great mouse. I wouldn't really recommend it for ego shooters and other stuff where you have to react very fast, but other than that it's definitely the coolest mouse out there.

Well they do have their problems, or at least some of them. Sadly, mine does have problems, but that's okay, it's still a great mouse. I wouldn't really recommend it for ego shooters and other stuff where you have to react very fast, but other than that it's definitely the coolest mouse out there.

Luckily mine is okay !

They are just normal white :) Hope you like your Phantom :)

Yes i do, But i still like the 440 as well.

Unfortunatly i have only one issue with my phantom, where i do not have found a solution for yet.. but it will be allright someday lol

Yes i do, But i still like the 440 as well.

Unfortunatly i have only one issue with my phantom, where i do not have found a solution for yet.. but it will be allright someday lol

What is your issue ?

What is your issue ?

Well wenn i put my side panel on, i get some vibrations, on the bottom side of the case, this vibrations making that those plastic dust filters start to vibrate as well.. i still have no idea why the case is starting to vibrate.. maybe my aircooler causing it idk.