Good 1660 Super Cards?

Planning to buy 1660 Super Card. Which card has the best components? (since AMD hasn't fully fix their driver. Still scared buying 5600xt Gaming X From MSI even the specs looks good)

These cards are the only available near my area.

ASUS TUF GAMING 1660 Super

Amazon.com: Asus TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super Overclocked 6GB Edition  HDMI DP DVI Gaming Graphics Card (TUF-GTX1660S-O6G-GAMING): Computers &  Accessories

Gigabyte 1660 Super

Gigabyte Gv-N166SOC-6GD GeForce GTX 1660 Super OC 6G Graphics Card, 2X  Windforce Fans, 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, Video Card: Amazon.co.uk: Computers &  Accessories

Palit 1660 Super GamingPro

Palit GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING PRO 6.0 GB High End graphics card - PCI  Express Graphics Cards - computeruniverse | computeruniverse

15 minutes ago, opposite-side19 said:

Planning to buy 1660 Super Card. Which card has the best components? (since AMD hasn't fully fix their driver. Still scared buying 5600xt Gaming X From MSI even the specs looks good)

These cards are the only available near my area.

ASUS TUF GAMING 1660 Super

Amazon.com: Asus TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super Overclocked 6GB Edition  HDMI DP DVI Gaming Graphics Card (TUF-GTX1660S-O6G-GAMING): Computers &  Accessories

Gigabyte 1660 Super

Gigabyte Gv-N166SOC-6GD GeForce GTX 1660 Super OC 6G Graphics Card, 2X  Windforce Fans, 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, Video Card: Amazon.co.uk: Computers &  Accessories

Palit 1660 Super GamingPro

Palit GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING PRO 6.0 GB High End graphics card - PCI  Express Graphics Cards - computeruniverse | computeruniverse

Don't buy anything right now prices are inflated, wait for prices to go down. Even used cards are expensive Ideally you would want to buy a 3060, that would be a bit of an overkill, but you could keep it while upgrading or when you move to another system.

6 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

Don't buy anything right now prices are inflated, wait for prices to go down. Even used cards are expensive Ideally you would want to buy a 3060, that would be a bit of an overkill, but you could keep it while upgrading or when you move to another system.

Should I keep my GTX 970 for now? When is the release of RTX 3060? 3060ti is still pricey in my area.

5 minutes ago, opposite-side19 said:

Should I keep my GTX 970 for now? When is the release of RTX 3060? 3060ti is still pricey in my area.

970 is good for now yes. No ones knows when stock will be available. I am waiting myself for a 3060

Don't get that Asus TUF 1660... That cooler is terrible. It can't handle GPU boost without throttling and you'll need to undervolt it. If u check my old posts you see I've posted like 10 topics just to solve issues with this particular model (with RTX 2060 tho). People told me it's just bad airflow in my case or not enough fans etc but the moment I swapped the card out of my build all issues were gone

It was quite loud at the moment I did purchase it but the noise got louder every month. It also did develop a coil whine over the time which was insult to injury.

Ofc there is a chance that I got a bad one but both store and Asus refused to take it back because "it was working as intended".

Gaming PC

MBO: MSI B450M MORTAR MAX           CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S

GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 3060ti TUF OC 8GB,        RAM: Kingston 16GB (2 x 8GB) HyperX Fury DDR4 3200Mhz,

Storage: Samsung SSD 980 1TB  &   WD Blue 1 TB SSD

PSU: Corsair 650W RM650x (2018)       Case: Kolink Citadel Mesh Matx     Case Fans: 3x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM 120mm

41 minutes ago, Zelenia said:

Don't get that Asus TUF 1660... That cooler is terrible. It can't handle GPU boost without throttling and you'll need to undervolt it. If u check my old posts you see I've posted like 10 topics just to solve issues with this particular model (with RTX 2060 tho). People told me it's just bad airflow in my case or not enough fans etc but the moment I swapped the card out of my build all issues were gone

It was quite loud at the moment I did purchase it but the noise got louder every month. It also did develop a coil whine over the time which was insult to injury.

Ofc there is a chance that I got a bad one but both store and Asus refused to take it back because "it was working as intended".

I've read that somewhere about the cooling ASUS TUF 1660. So I have to research if that's really true.

Well some say their card is quiet. Well some are having issue with their ASUS TUF card.

I also read somewhere in the internet that I should buy the tri-fan gigabyte 1660 super. But it will not fit in my case. dual-fan gigabyte OC has "problem".

I'm kinda lost since those two cards were suggested in other forums. I've just RMA 5700 Mech GP and I don't want to go trouble of returning the item again.