Thread for ltt store merch

piratemonkey
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

What we really want people to do is contact customer support 😛

People will sometimes post to ot or gd about merch problems or whatever. That's all well and good, but I feel like it'd be better if there was a thread in ltt official for this. The merch team would be able to have all problems and stuff in one place and be able to respond or do whatever. 

I realize this isn't as simple as making a thread (creator warehouse would want to have this, or else it wouldn't be helpful), but it's an idea

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

This is another one of those where LMG decides if they want one or not. So you need to ask @LinusTech, @nicklmg and @JonoT if thats something they need.

On moderation perspective, it wouldn't probably change anything. Not unless it was actively linked or mentioned somewhere. Look at video suggestions for example. They still get posted to GD (and sometimes other subforums) while thread has been available since dawn of forum.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, jrhaberland said:

I think it would be cool if there was an LTT merch idea thread

Perhaps, but idk. I feel like the yt comments, tweets and the occasional thread give a good idea for what the audience wants. Perhaps the team could use polls here for what to do next

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

• 2 months later...

Is the LTT mousepad static free? Like modmat static free?

i really want one (and save some moolah)

40 minutes ago, K2K Tech Reviews said:

Is the LTT mousepad static free? Like modmat static free?

i really want one (and save some moolah)

IIRC mod mat connects to ground and/or is made from non-conductive material. LTT deskpad is just oversized mousepad. But if you want official answer, contact store support.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

32 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

IIRC mod mat connects to ground and/or is made from non-conductive material. LTT deskpad is just oversized mousepad. But if you want official answer, contact store support.

Alright. Thank you so much!

will the LTT desk pads ever be back in stock? I would like to get one.

33 minutes ago, Nickchmie said:

will the LTT desk pads ever be back in stock? I would like to get one.

This thread is not the support thread for store. Nor is the forum. If you want information about store products, contact store support. Or follow LMG social media and watch WAN Shows.

Latest on deskpads is the end of April.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 4/7/2021 at 1:07 PM, LogicalDrm said:

Got it. Thanks!

17 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

This thread is not the support thread for store. Nor is the forum. If you want information about store products, contact store support. Or follow LMG social media and watch WAN Shows.

Latest on deskpads is the end of April.

I could not find a support thread for the store. Could you point me in the right direction? I do not watch WAN shows as I cannot dedicate that much time to watch it. I need a cliff notes version of what is discussed during the WAN show.

2 hours ago, Nickchmie said:

I could not find a support thread for the store. Could you point me in the right direction? I do not watch WAN shows as I cannot dedicate that much time to watch it. I need a cliff notes version of what is discussed during the WAN show.

There is no support thread on the forum. follow lmg on twitter, or join the discord and ask in the channel dedicated to merch

This thread is not for ltt store support

2 hours ago, piratemonkey said:

There is no support thread on the forum. follow lmg on twitter, or join the discord and ask in the channel dedicated to merch

This thread is not for ltt store support

Thanks. I follow LMG on Facebook and twitter, but don't really check twitter. I did not know there was a discord. I thought the forums would be a good place to ask such a question but it wasn't. I thought store support was stuff like asking where your order is, or submit a complaint for a wrong t shirt size, not if they'll be making more desk pads since they sold out so fast. I just wanted to support the channel. I apologize.

3 hours ago, Nickchmie said:

Thanks. I follow LMG on Facebook and twitter, but don't really check twitter. I did not know there was a discord. I thought the forums would be a good place to ask such a question but it wasn't. I thought store support was stuff like asking where your order is, or submit a complaint for a wrong t shirt size, not if they'll be making more desk pads since they sold out so fast. I just wanted to support the channel. I apologize.

If you want to know about the store stuff, send them email.
There's no thread due to the fact that there's no person in LMG who would reply there. All information I, for example, get is from WAN Shows. There are timestamps. If it's not discussed in general, it might be with super-chats.

If LMG feels like they need thread for the store, they can make one. But as you can see from the reply by Linus IN THIS THREAD, they prefer that you contact store support directly.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

13 hours ago, Nickchmie said:

There is no support thread on the forums. You will need to send a request to support here: support@lttstore.com

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

• 2 weeks later...

Does The 2-6 Day Delivery mean calendar days or business days?

54 minutes ago, A_Lemon said:

Does The 2-6 Day Delivery mean calendar days or business days?

Email store and ask. Like Linus said in this thread, the store support is where you should ask. Forum can only make guesses based on what has happened with other orders.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Email store and ask. Like Linus said in this thread, the store support is where you should ask. Forum can only make guesses based on what has happened with other orders.

Thank you!