Lian Li lancool 2 Mesh - Fan config help

SRRAE

I have just transferred my computer from a BeQuest Silent base to a Lian Li Lancool II Mesh and I have a question about fan placement   For information I am currently using an air CPU cooler.

For intake I have the 3 fans on the front which came with the case.

For exhaust, I have the 2 standard config of 2 fans on the top of the case and the one at the rear of the case.  The rear exhaust fan and the furthest back top exhaust fan is blowing out quite warm air.  However the other exhaust fan, the one near the front of the case, is blowing out cold air, significantly colder.

To me it would seem this fan is essentially getting cool air from the intake and blowing it straight back out and potentially starving CPU cooler of some cool air as it is located just in front of the CPU cooler. 

Do you think it would be better to move this cold exhaust fan?  To say somewhere like at the bottom of the case to blow fresh directly on to the GPU?

I understand this could generate positive pressure having 4 intake and 2 exhaust but as this case is mostly holes, a lot of air is escaping out naturally too.

thanks in advance.

20 minutes ago, SRRAE said:

I have just transferred my computer from a BeQuest Silent base to a Lian Li Lancool II Mesh and I have a question about fan placement   For information I am currently using an air CPU cooler.

For intake I have the 3 fans on the front which came with the case.

For exhaust, I have the 2 standard config of 2 fans on the top of the case and the one at the rear of the case.  The rear exhaust fan and the furthest back top exhaust fan is blowing out quite warm air.  However the other exhaust fan, the one near the front of the case, is blowing out cold air, significantly colder.

To me it would seem this fan is essentially getting cool air from the intake and blowing it straight back out and potentially starving CPU cooler of some cool air as it is located just in front of the CPU cooler. 

Do you think it would be better to move this cold exhaust fan?  To say somewhere like at the bottom of the case to blow fresh directly on to the GPU?

I understand this could generate positive pressure having 4 intake and 2 exhaust but as this case is mostly holes, a lot of air is escaping out naturally too.

thanks in advance.

It will not make a major difference, but yes, you can put that 3rd exhaust fan as a bottom intake and this will likely benefit your graphics card. Don't expect impressive temperature decrease though, as this case already has pretty good airflow. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here