FoxBeans
57 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

I am new to the forums mostly because I stopped using forums years ago due to almost every forum just feeling clunky just like BBS.

TBF I'm not like super knowledgable about LMG, but from what I already know it would be super out of place/character for a website directly created by LMG to be clunky and/or unintuitive.  Like have you seen lttstore.com?  It even has a sort products by date functionality!

Just now, linuxChips2600 said:

TBF I'm not like super knowledgable about LMG, but from what I already know it would be super out of place/character for a website directly created by LMG to be clunky and/or unintuitive.  Like have you seen lttstore.com?  It even has a sort products by date functionality!

"years ago" probably meant like Windows XP/Vista.

elephants

1 hour ago, Zeenjayli said:

- Pictures -

I am bothered by the random fire-extinguisher just sitting there, next to the desk, as if placed there because OP has a habit of setting their stuff on fire 🤨

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

"years ago" probably meant like Windows XP/Vista.

True, and since then web dev/UI design has basically gotten exponentially better (at least partially) thanks to open source dev frameworks like ruby-on-rails, django, MEAN stack (JavaScript - MongoDB - Express - AngularJS - Node.js) etc.

If you can't tell by my username already I'm a huge fan of basically anything open source lol.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

I am bothered by the random fire-extinguisher just sitting there, next to the desk, as if placed there because OP has a habit of setting their stuff on fire

Idk could be a building code thing; I was in a residential hospital once where surge-protector power strips were considered a fire hazard, just let that sink in...

1 minute ago, Zeenjayli said:

it's more because it was my partners who was a sous-chef that I live(d) with.

Ohhh, cooking! That explains it.

cooking.gif.b79434e91022825979436e4b733d5b9d.gif

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

5 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Ohhh, cooking! That explains it.

*Attempts to put out an oil-fire with water*

Edit - yes am joking

Edited by linuxChips2600
Clarify joking nature of comment

Just now, Zeenjayli said:
2 minutes ago, linuxChips2600 said:

*Attempts to put out an oil-fire with water*

My life is the oil-fire and my brain is the water.

Big Oof

For real though sorry to hear that; hope it gets better

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

eh, that's what makes them better imo, everything is plain simple and clear, I tried Twitter once and couldn't understand a thing, like where my replies were in a mess of comments scattered around in no particular order, this was 3-4 years ago but apparently it's still the same.

IMO you haven't seen sht until you try to look at a website which hasn't been optimized for mobile using the browser on your phone (thank God this forum isn't the case)...

*SCROLL OVER DAMNIT LEMME LOOK AT THE REST OF THIS FREAKING TABLE*

my lil one broke my OG design labs internals so it's no longer pure 😞

"OG design labs internals" has gone straight over my head as a reference.

Oh sorry I just meant the original internal board for the controller which is Microsoft Design Labs, official custom Xbox Controllers. I got my Username Laser Eteched into my controller.

I can't wait for the Series X Design Lab ones, but I have to save up for it.

20210119_144558.jpg

I need to do stuff like that with my Steam Controller. And my G29. Sounds expensive though, and I'm a starving streamer (and artist, failing at both in simulcast).

14 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

Yeah, thanks really it actually is really hard but I'm trying to distract myself and be social and trying to keep playing games.

Under "normal circumstances" I would've recommended Meetup or a similar App/website, but alas there's also the pandemic rn...

16 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

However after the way Cloud Imperium Games treated me with it resulting in them refunding me $1500 CAD and deleting my account, it has been hard to even play games.

Funny that you mention that particular game dev company:

19 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

So I watch Linus and his friends do fun stuff and it's good because all the Orange. so jealous of all his orange swag.

lttstore.com

You and me both. I was also sharing a YT channel that has 10k subs with my partner but people no matter how much they love remixes of songs and agree that they shouldn't have to pay royalties for something remixed they still attack ya when you remix their videos -.-

Geez, I couldn't imagine getting 10k subs. I can't imagine 1k. I did just recently hit 100 followers on Twitch though. I'd love to see your remixes if they haven't been taken down.