FoxBeans
Just now, ragnarok0273 said:

Oh - leadeater unbanned me.

I shall have to track them down on that thread and remedy that problem.

Just now, Zeenjayli said:

yep sounds almost eerily familiar with my school however it was an abusive stepdad as my dad abandoned me when I was a baby which hurts cause I died and the hospital brought me back from meningococcal sepsis meningitis. I hated school so much

I think I died when I was about 18 and this is some twisted afterlife. That sounds rough though. I still have to deal with living under my grandma's roof (dad's side) and fight against various types of abuse as an adult. She hit me for the first time last year. I called the cops and she told them how much money she has and they said it was my fault.

3 minutes ago, KageSong said:

I remember the school administrator telling me (On being bullied in school) "Well, when you have chickens, sometimes the other chickens just keep pecking at one chicken, and then that chicken gets pecked to death and you can't do anything about it". I was about 9.

You should've slapped the school admin right then and there...

Ok I'm kidding, but that's just unacceptable, even at the public schools I went to.  Sorry you had such a rough time 😞

12130583@2x.png

I have zero context for this reference either... I'm such an uncultured swine. Looks a bit like Makai Kingdoms though. HOLY BALLZ 10fLd just dropped Amy Lee into that mix, I dig the switchover.

1 minute ago, linuxChips2600 said:

You should've slapped the school admin right then and there...

Ok I'm kidding, but that's just unacceptable, even at the public schools I went to.  Sorry you had such a rough time 😞

Eh, I'm going to end up the villain of my story. But the world I've grown up in deserves it. Made me the way I am. Fortunately for the sake of peace my favorite weapon is words.

1 minute ago, Zeenjayli said:

oh man that is hard, I've never really been that good with cops either they were always quick to agree with the other party and take me to the hospital or remove me from my own apartment. I still filch when someone moves their arm too fast.

I'm typically really good with cops. Most of them see me as a bit like one of the Duke boys. Mostly they respect me because the last one that crossed me in a bad way (threatened to falsify charges if I hung out with his son at his mom's house when I was about 17) got pushed into early retirement.

But, nothing beats old money to a young cop.

She's just a Line chat emoji sticker girl name Meitan. I have all her sticker packs. Better than wumpus on discord imo

1966734@2x.png

Ah... my very muddled, disabled brain was trying to figure out what I was supposed to be doing ASAP. I don't do anything quickly anymore, so I was probably screwed.

13 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

I mean subs like being ruined right? 😉 yes that one and if you can see it on the list cause some places it's not available is just pure amaze has a nice remix story using classic audio action adventure of dick tracy!

The beginning that is movie quotes right? I can't place the quotes.

2 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

I mean you ruint my non-innocence hard ASAP 😁

12130591@2x.png

Oh, well, sorry about that, I usually take my time and move slow. But I was parched.

7 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:
9 minutes ago, KageSong said:

I think I died when I was about 18 and this is some twisted afterlife. That sounds rough though. I still have to deal with living under my grandma's roof (dad's side) and fight against various types of abuse as an adult. She hit me for the first time last year. I called the cops and she told them how much money she has and they said it was my fault.

oh man that is hard, I've never really been that good with cops either they were always quick to agree with the other party and take me to the hospital or remove me from my own apartment. I still filch when someone moves their arm too fast.

You all know that min education requirements for police officers are simply high school graduate/GED right?  Yea, the police depts. might wanna change that...

police_officer_min_edu.png

noo they are from old radio broadcast audio action adventures. classic 😄

Ah, I need those in my life. The most radio shows I've listened to is a bit of Hitch-hiker's Guide and about half of War of the Worlds.

Just now, linuxChips2600 said:

You all know that min education requirements for police officers are simply high school graduate/GED right?  Yea, the police depts. might wanna change that...

police_officer_min_edu.png

Ah hell, I don't think they even need that around here. But I think it's moral studies that need to be required more than anything. Like a 4 year philosophy degree.

yeah it's kinda scary thinking that the people who beat me up are now old enough to be cops and most of them probably only did highschool

Worse that they're probably the one's that want to be cops... in my experience at least.

as a yout I had a record player stereo with theatre speakers that I used to listen to Star Wars Audio Adventures on.

yeah more than likely, I know I got pulled over (*parked in a parking spot at the lake) by a girl I was in grade 6 with... it was awkward cause was just sitting there looking at the lake. Luckily she was nice to me and left after she realized who I was.

Our record players all broke over time and I haven't pulled the trigger on a new one.

Lakes are the best to sit by and watch the sun/moon. We have a pond down south that I like to run away to.

(I don't know how to  split the quotes sorry lol)

1 minute ago, KageSong said:

(I don't know how to  split the quotes sorry lol)

it's actually quite easy first you click Multi-Quote Screenshot_386.png.9f3799e2a3cd910eda2a15c61b572cca.png

Than once you're done picking all the quotes you click on the bottom right of the page Screenshot_387.png.52fc36f53faf729b5eab126325df0878.png

and it'll paste them all into the edit box that is open or to the new comment box if no edit box is open

4 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

it's actually quite easy first you click Multi-Quote Screenshot_386.png.9f3799e2a3cd910eda2a15c61b572cca.png

Than once you're done picking all the quotes you click on the bottom right of the page Screenshot_387.png.52fc36f53faf729b5eab126325df0878.png

and it'll paste them all into the edit box that is open or to the new comment box if no edit box is open

I think that's what I tried to do, but it just nested your quotes inside of eachother.