FoxBeans
2 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

my schooling revolved around A+ Sec+ Net+ CCNA and MSCA (gosh that will give a bit more towards my age)

Tom Green in your childhood does that :P. I'm just old enough to be called an 80s baby. I can't tell if that's good or bad anymore :P.

3 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

However if I'm catching what your throwing you want to hear some nice sets a local buddy I know did head over to my personal channel where I have not passed 69 subs in 3 years

I'm not sure if I wanna hit that sub button and ruin it.

2 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

crap I didn't even notice that whoops xD yeah pretty much I am like 4 months older that that well dressed gentleman who runs this place.

You mean the unfashionable shill in sandals and socks?

Edited by KageSong
Flip flops aren't socks...

1 minute ago, Zeenjayli said:

So after that I had a meltdown cause of my autism and I lost my shit on their entire team I ended up screaming a Will Evert even though he was just trying to be nice, but I was unable to play the game for over a month because of this and I didn't even get my original ship that I upgraded from back all they did after a month was give me $300 credit and the still standard ed. of the ship I only wanted for the showdown ed. and $150 of that $300 credit was mine anyways.

So sorry mate; I'm sure the autism did not help in the slightest...

And also props to being brave enough to tell others about your mental health stuff, especially as I have to take at least 4 - 5 psychiatric meds myself daily.  Although people I have interacted in person have generally been pretty understanding about mental health stuff (and thankfully that especially includes my parents, as they have not only become more understanding over time, but also been more become a lot more helpful in my treatment), I still see comments at least online every now and then that goes like "SMH 'kids' these days... back then we didn't even have access to therapists/psychiatrists/etc..."  When I see such comments I think: "Wow, you're sooooo tough /s; are you also the one who had to walk 200 miles through the wilderness to and from school every day?"

Just now, Zeenjayli said:

6857702@2x.png.85b724c7684ce3fb1a1280f9d6db0fd8.png12633680@2x.png.9214b5a249b76e2f5fbdc1e4c99f3895.png

It's the earrings talking. Eh, he's got me beat though. He's just got braces, I lost all my top teeth.

1 minute ago, linuxChips2600 said:

So sorry mate; I'm sure the autism did not help in the slightest...

And also props to being brave enough to tell others about your mental health stuff, especially as I have to take at least 4 - 5 psychiatric meds myself daily.  Although people I have interacted in person have generally been pretty understanding about mental health stuff (and thankfully that especially includes my parents, as they have not only become more understanding over time, but also been more become a lot more helpful in my treatment), I still see comments at least online every now and then that goes like "SMH 'kids' these days... back then we didn't even have access to therapists/psychiatrists/etc..."  When I see such comments I think: "Wow, you're sooooo tough /s; are you also the one who had to walk 200 miles through the wilderness to and from school every day?"

Yeah, I get this last part. I'm forced to live at home with my grandma due to physical and mental disability (and other more personal issues) without an income of my own. I really need psychiatric help, but she doesn't believe mental illness exists, so doesn't help me. She also thinks my shoulder can't be more injured than she is because she's old... ... biggest difference, she had a hip replacement, I still need a new shoulder.

yeah I only wish I had braces it really is like he said the money maker, I am great with Networking and Computers but I can't smile even when I try my overbite is just wow. I've already started losing some of my teeth it's horrible my mental health is really taking a toll from this pandemic and my over all health!

Out of curiosity, how often do you brush your teeth and do you visit a dentist once a year?

elephants

yeah I only wish I had braces it really is like he said the money maker, I am great with Networking and Computers but I can't smile even when I try my overbite is just wow. I've already started losing some of my teeth it's horrible my mental health is really taking a toll from this pandemic and my over all health!

Well, what I've learned with no top teeth and awful bottom teeth, smile anyway. Besides, your smile looks great in your PFP.

Just now, ragnarok0273 said:

Out of curiosity, how often do you brush your teeth and do you visit a dentist once a year?

Didn't I ban you several times? What are you doing here? 😛

Okay. I've got Club Commander 2 pumping in my speakers. I love it. I still don't think I wanna ruin your 'nice' sub count unless you'd really like me to though lol.

2 minutes ago, KageSong said:

I'm forced to live at home with my grandma due to physical and mental disability (and other more personal issues) without an income of my own.

I know in the U.S. state where I live (a.k.a. Ohio) there's a state gov department called Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD).  The agent/counselor I got "assigned to" has always been very kind and helpful, despite the overall department itself being sometimes rather slow on handling requests (but that's to be expected given the "gov" part lol).  I highly recommend either OOD itself or an OOD equivalent depending on where you live.

I only got out of my mum's house because of my partner, but that's over now I'm living on borrowed time while his step dad pays what is now my rent not our rent until the lease is up so they don't ruin their credit. I only hope he's safe and getting well.

I actually hate my mum's house it's full of trauma for me, as I was beat up a lot as a child among other things my granddad was even trying to take pictures of the kids literally in the process of kicking me on the ground, but instead he almost got charged and put on the offenders list for taking pictures of kids who were literally beating me up.

Geez. I remember a lot of stuff like that when I was young. With an abusive father and a financially irresponsible mother to boot. I remember the school administrator telling me (On being bullied in school) "Well, when you have chickens, sometimes the other chickens just keep pecking at one chicken, and then that chicken gets pecked to death and you can't do anything about it". I was about 9.

2 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

I know nothing about bans here.

I've posted 4 or 5 times.

I was referring to the Banning Game thread 😛

I mean subs like being ruined right? 😉 

Well, that sounds ... enticing 😛 lol. I mean, I'm not a thirsty male in his 30s who thinks everything is innuendo, such things don't exist. Aight, I subbed though. You're non-innocence is ruint hard.