FoxBeans
1 minute ago, Zeenjayli said:

weeeeeeird.

66359149@2x.png

Well, at least I never claimed to be very smart.

1 minute ago, KageSong said:

Well, at least I never claimed to be very smart.

Probably nothing you're doing wrong anything. Computer just be like that sometimes.

Just now, Zeenjayli said:

Probably nothing you're doing wrong anything. Computer just be like that sometimes.

Looking at it, it's probably me. I've never really been good at message boards. Scared to socialize even online.

Alas, I've run out of interesting things to bring up :(. This has been the most involved conversation I've had in... ... ... ... some amount of time.

akari akaza shrug | Anime meme face, Anime expressions, Anime memes funny

1 minute ago, KageSong said:

Looking at it, it's probably me. I've never really been good at message boards. Scared to socialize even online.

Alas, I've run out of interesting things to bring up :(. This has been the most involved conversation I've had in... ... ... ... some amount of time.

akari akaza shrug | Anime meme face, Anime expressions, Anime memes funny

Me as well, I guess since moving got cancelled last minute I should get back to setting my lil ones room back up she comes back over tomorrow. I really hope he's doing well it's been an extremely hard last week.

1 minute ago, Zeenjayli said:

Me as well, I guess since moving got cancelled last minute I should get back to setting my lil ones room back up she comes back over tomorrow. I really hope he's doing well it's been an extremely hard last week.

Well, I hope things get easier. I'm bad at judging appropriateness, so if I miss my mark, I apologize, but if you ever need an ear, DMs exist. Listening and giving a damn is about my only single good quality.

15 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind, here's my discord if you want to add me. Zeenie the Fawks#6969image.png.dad1992017235b427ae61960c93c782e.png 

Ah, a Fennec, you'll have to meet my friend Foxx. He's my Canadian cultural liaison. 

20 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind, here's my discord if you want to add me. Zeenie the Fawks#6969image.png.dad1992017235b427ae61960c93c782e.png 

image.png.75b79731d30709dd05d0d5437ea1dc54.png

Sent a friend request 🙂